|This article is about a/an episode in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
Ninja Warrior, Boi (忍者戦士ボーイ Ninja Senshi Bōi) is the thirty-fifth episode of Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.
Boi takes a job as a bodyguard of a ninja family researching a powerful medicine Bandora believes will bring her immortality.
Boi is hired as a guard at Tomura Ninja school. DoraNinja assaults the school to steal the medicine for longevity which Tomura is researching.
- Prior to Zyuranger, Takumi Hashimoto (the actor who portrays Boi) was notable as Manabu Yamaji of the ninja-themed Metal Heroes series Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya.
- Susumu Takaku, the writer of this episode, was also Jiraiya's main writer.
- The emphasis of the Zyuranger using ninja skills appears to foreshadow the development of a ninja team which would appear two years later.
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Volume 4 features episodes 31-40.
- The complete Zyuranger series was released in America by Shout! Factory in 2015.