|This article is about a/an episode in Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan.|
A girl who can't stand the work of her tailor mother learns to appreciate what she does after she's abducted by a fashionable Monger who sees her work as ideal for Queen Hedrian.
to be added
to be added
- This episode of Sun Vulcan aired on the same day as Farewell, Earth! Kazuya Heads Off to Space!!, the fourty-eighth and final episode of Kamen Rider Super-1 and the last "episode" of Kamen Rider until the premiere of Kamen Rider Black in 1987. This is also the final time Kamen Rider and Super Sentai air on the same day until the premiere of Kamen Rider Kuuga in 2000 during the final episodes of Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive, when both will air together back-to-back on TV-Asahi for the first time.
- During the first fight between Sun Vulcan and Crab Monger, all three members of the team reveal their styles of combat as similar to the three different choices in the game of rock-paper-scissors:
- VulEagle's "flat-like" flight ability such as with Eagle Diving makes him represent "paper", which loses to Crab Monger's "scissors"
- VulShark's usage of his arms in moves like Shark Jaws makes him represent "scissors", which ties Crab Monger
- VulPanther's jump-and-roll ability like with Rolling Panther makes him represent "rock", which defeats Crab Monger's "scissors"
- There is similarities between this episode and episode 35 of Denziman, which aired nearly a year to the date of this episode; both involve a scheme involving Queen Hedrian designing a fashion-theme threat and a similar battle between the hero team and the monster around an obstacle course; likewise both episodes were written by Hirohisa Soda
- Hyou mentions at the end of the episode he wishes to get adjusted a hand-down suit from his father, whom we will meet in a later episode
Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan Volume 4 features episodes 31-40.