|This article is about a/an episode in Choujin Sentai Jetman.|
The Three Majin Stand (三魔神起つ San Majin Tatsu) is the thirtieth episode of Choujin Sentai Jetman. It is the first of a three-part story with the Jetman facing the ancient Majin.
Kaori begins to confront Gai about what she may truly feel about him as a mysterious demon begins searching for warriors that can revive his two masters.
Two innocent men are hiking along when there is an earthquake. That's not unusual, so they just keep on going. However, pretty soon they see red mist pouring out of a cave in the hillside. Curious (the fools!), they enter the cave. They find some artifacts, two bizarre carvings on the wall. Backing up, they knock over a vase, which shatters. Out of it forms a huge, toothy monster that kills them. It then goes into Tokyo, seeking human champions. It faces and kills a boxer, then a samurai. Despairing of finding an appropriate champion, it is hurrying across Tokyo when it stumbles upon Radiguet and the Jetmen fighting in a park. It makes a general attack on them. Kaori manages to get in a hit that takes off one of its arms. It regrows the arm immediately and stuns Radiguet and the Jetmen. It snatches up Kaori and takes her unconscious self with as it races back to the cave. Immensely curious, Radiguet follows.
The creature's name is Muu. It is the servant of two ancient gods, Majin Ramon and Majin Googu of the Taiko era. These lovely beings have slept in this cave for a LOOOONG time, waiting for Muu to free them by bringing them blood sacrifice. Whether Muu's goal to search for a powerful champion as sacrifice was his own or their idea, wasn't really covered.
Gai arrives in time to see Kaori placed in the sacrificial humanoid-shaped indent in the wall, and tentacles spring from the stone gods towards her. She screams. He pulls out a knife and slices open his palm. The fresh blood scent brings the tentacles after him. He endures the draining of his blood. Kaori, seeing him thus, remembers all the times he's put his life on the line for her, and realizes that she does indeed love him. She tells him so but he is weakening and can only smile in response. The other Jetmen arrive and blast him loose, taking both of them from the cave.
Mu is in a panic. He goes out to fight the Jetmen. Meanwhile, Radiguet steps into the cave. He offers his own blood to the stone gods and lets them drain him. They wake from their long sleep and take flesh. Muu comes, but he is injured mortally, and so they kill him. The chamber begins to quake and break apart. Ramon and Googu leave, ignoring Radiguet. Furious, he pursues them.
- Ryu Tendo (天堂 竜 Tendō Ryū): Kotaro Tanaka (田中 弘太郎 Tanaka Kotarō)
- Gai Yuki (結城 凱 Yūki Gai): Toshihide Wakamatsu (若松 俊秀 Wakamatsu Toshihide)
- Raita Ooishi (大石 雷太 Ōishi Raita): Ikko Tadano (ただの いっこ Tadano Ikko)
- Kaori Rokumeikan (鹿鳴館 香 Rokumeikan Kaori): Rika Kishida (岸田 里佳 Kishida Rika)
- Ako Hayasaka (早坂 アコ Hayasaka Ako): Sayuri Uchida (内田 さゆり Uchida Sayuri)
- Commander Aya Odagiri (小田切綾 Odagiri Aya): Mikiko Miki (三輝みきこ Miki Mikiko)
- Back Dimensional Count Radiguet (裏次元伯爵ラディゲ Urajigen Hakushaku Radige): Masaki Tachi (舘 正貴 Tachi Masaki)
- Maria (マリア Maria): Maho Maruyama (丸山 真歩 Maruyama Maho)
- Tran (トラン Toran): Miku Kuga (久我未来 Kuga Miku)
- Grey (グレイ Gurei, Voice): Hideaki Kusaka (日下秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki)
- Majin Mu (魔神ムー Majin Mū, Voice): Yoshio Kawai (河合義雄 Kawai Yoshio)
- Majin Ramon (魔神ラモン Majin Ramon, Voice): Eiji Maruyama (丸山 詠二 Maruyama Eiji)
- Majin Gorg (魔神ゴーグ Majin Gōgu, Voice): Takeshi Kuwabara (桑原たけし Kuwabara Takeshi)
- Swordsman: Yoshinori Okamoto (岡本美登 Okamoto Yoshinori)
- Boxer: Tsurugi Nakadate (仲館 剣 Nakadate Tsurugi)
- Man: Seigi Nakagawa (中川正義 Nakagawa Seigi), Akitaka Kuno (久野明孝 Kuno Akitaka)
- Choujin Sentai Jetman Volume 3 features episodes 21-30.
- The complete Jetman series will be released in North America by Shout! Factory on Sept 25th, 2018.