|This article is about a/an episode in Choujin Sentai Jetman.|
I'm a Primitive (僕は原始人 Boku wa Genshijin) is the twenty-sixth episode of Choujin Sentai Jetman.
A Bio-Dimension Beast sends the Jetman to the Stone Age, where Raita becomes an inspiration to a local tribe.
The Jetmen fight what appears to be a mix of a grandfather clock and a mammoth. Raita severely damages it, and with a surge of power, it sends itself and the Jetmen back to prehistoric Japan. Raita, fallen separate from the others, wakes in a grass hut to find himself attended by a girl who looks exactly like Kaori, except for the little fact that she's wearing practically nothing. His bracelets are gone, and so for that matter, are his clothes. He is dressed in ragged leathers. When he finally realizes the girl is not Kaori (her name is Rika) and realizes that he somehow is in another time and place, he sets about teaching the tribe. He shows them how to start fires using a piece of glass to focus light, he shows them how to farm. He is beginning to accept that he's going to be in this place for the rest of his life. The idea of marrying Rika is quite appealing.
However, the other Jetmen are also there, though they wake far away. Kaori wakes first and shakes the others up going, "Where is Raita?" They fish and worry, until the clock-monster reappears from where it's been hanging out in a volcano and they go to fight it, seeing a rent appear in the sky behind it. A window back to their time. Quickly, they change into costume. But the clock monster's appearance has attracted Raita. He sees the others and looks despairingly at his bare wrists. Rika remembers seeing these things on the ground when she found Raita, and retrieves them. However, she knows that when he puts them on he will disappear forever. So she holds them back with pouting lips and tears in her eyes, just long enough to let him know how she feels (as they speak different languages, by the way. Raita has been teaching by example). Grieved, he accepts his bracelets from her and returns to his own time, where they destroy the monster.
Afterwards, he lies in his strawberry patch, dreaming of Rika and the tribe. He hears her calling him and sits up. No, it is Kaori and the others. They found a book of cave paintings. There is a picture of a man who turns into an owl, and the caption reads, "Who is this mysterious god?" or something like that. The others pick some strawberries, and Raita accepts their praises for the taste. "After all, I am a god." They tease him about it affectionately.
- Ryu Tendo (天堂 竜 Tendō Ryū): Kotaro Tanaka (田中 弘太郎 Tanaka Kotarō)
- Gai Yuki (結城 凱 Yūki Gai): Toshihide Wakamatsu (若松 俊秀 Wakamatsu Toshihide)
- Raita Ooishi (大石 雷太 Ōishi Raita): Ikko Tadano (ただの いっこ Tadano Ikko)
- Kaori Rokumeikan (鹿鳴館 香 Rokumeikan Kaori): Rika Kishida (岸田 里佳 Kishida Rika)
- Ako Hayasaka (早坂 アコ Hayasaka Ako): Sayuri Uchida (内田 さゆり Uchida Sayuri)
- Back Dimensional Count Radiguet (裏次元伯爵ラディゲ Urajigen Hakushaku Radige): Masaki Tachi (舘 正貴 Tachi Masaki)
- Maria (マリア Maria): Maho Maruyama (丸山 真歩 Maruyama Maho)
- Tran (トラン Toran): Miku Kuga (久我未来 Kuga Miku)
- Grey (グレイ Gurei, Voice): Hideaki Kusaka (日下秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki)
- Space-Time Mammoth (ジクウマンモス Jikūmanmosu, Voice): Takuzou Kamiyama (神山 卓三 Kamiyama Takuzō)
- Primitives: Fukunosuke Izumi (泉 福之助 Izumi Fukunosuke), Rumi Watanabe (渡部るみ Watanabe Rumi), Sakae Yamaura (山浦 栄 Yamaura Sakae)
- Kaori's lookalike from the past has the same name as the actress who plays her and Kaori, Rika Kishida.
Choujin Sentai Jetman Volume 3 features episodes 21-30.