|This article is about a/an episode in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
Hope Springs A-Turtle (カメでまんねん Kame de Mannen) is the twenty-fourth episode of Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.
Boi becomes trapped in an endless run after he is hit by the motion manipulation abilities of Totpat & Bookback's Dora Monster.
Bookback and Totpat create Dora Tortoise without Pleprechuan's help. Dora Tortoise's signal-lights is causing chaos throughout the town. Boi is among those who is showered by his 'go' light and forced to keep on running while, Goushi, Dan & Mei are hit by his 'stop' one. To obtain the legendary flower which can beat Dora Tortoise, Boi runs for his life. With the help of his Guardian Beast SaberTiger, Boi gets the flower and showers it over Dora Tortoise. Soon Geki & Burai and their Shougyzu defeat Dora Tortoise.
- Geki (ゲキ): Yūta Mochizuki (望月 祐多 Mochizuki Yūta)
- Goushi (ゴウシ Gōshi): Seiju Umon (右門 青寿 Umon Seiju)
- Dan (ダン): Hideki Fujiwara (藤原 秀樹 Fujiwara Hideki)
- Boi (ボーイ Bōi): Takumi Hashimoto (橋本 巧 Hashimoto Takumi)
- Mei (メイ): Reiko Chiba (千葉 麗子 Chiba Reiko)
- Burai (ブライ): Shiro Izumi (和泉 史郎 Izumi Shirō)
- Mysterious Sage Barza (不思議仙人バーザ Fushigi Sennin Bāza): Jun Tatara (多々良 純 Tatara Jun)
- Witch Bandora (魔女バンドーラ Majo Bandōra): Machiko Soga (曽我 町子 Soga Machiko)
- Totpat (トットパット Tottopatto, Voice): Kaoru Shinoda (篠田 薫 Shinoda Kaoru)
- Bookback (ブックバック Bukkubakku, Voice): Takeshi Watabe (渡部 猛 Watabe Takeshi)
- Pleprechuan (プリプリカン Voice): Yutaka Ooyama (大山 豊 Ōyama Yutaka)
- Dora Tortoise (ドーラトトイス Dōra Totoisu, Voice): Osamu Kato (加藤 治 Osamu Katō)
- Wataru: Hayato Kitadai (北代隼人 Kitadai Hayato)
- Wataru's Mother: Masako Okuyama (奥山眞佐子 Okuyama Masako)
- Doctor: Yukiya Yamazaki (山崎之也 Yamazaki Yukiya)
- to be added
- With a rating of 4.5%, this was the lowest rated episode of Zyuranger, 6.1% below the series average.
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Volume 3 features episodes 21-30.
- The complete Zyuranger series was released in America by Shout! Factory in 2015.
- The Trouble with Shellshock - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1). See comparison page.