|This article is about a/an episode in Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman.|
After falling against a powerful alien swordswoman who prides her solo nature, Kazumi meets a man named Koji Yuki performing research to bring life to the dead of the Earth.
to be added
to be added
- to be added
- The scientist, Koji Yuki in this episode was played by Ryousuke Kaizu, who also played Takeru/Red Mask from Hikari Sentai Maskman
- This episode is Ryousuke Kaizu's first guest appearance where his character becomes a love interest for that series' Pink Ranger, followed by Episode 33 of Gosei Sentai Dairanger where his character falls for that series' Pink Ranger Rin/HououRanger.
- In the end of the episode where Kazumi keeps the white roses after his character, Koji Yuki eventually left abroad by plane is a reference to his role as Takeru/Red Mask in Hikaru Sentai Maskman where he gives a bouquet of red roses to Mio which is a disguised Princess Ial in the beginning of the episode.
- Marks the first time in the Philippine Dub where Kaizu's guest character in this episode does not voiced by Kim Atienza and was voiced by another voice actor from the TV5 version.
- At the start of the episode, Kazumi as FivePink was defeated by the Wandering Swordsman Queen Killer in their fencing duel even she damages her even further to revert back into Kazumi as well as injuring her before she falls into the river stream. Later on, Kazumi manages to defeat her as FivePink.
- Just like the previous Sentai series, the group are washed up in the river streams. In this episode, the Fivemen are knocked off through the river stream causing them to revert back into their normal state as their outfits are washed up in the river.
- Kazumi is briefly not seen in her white collared jacket with rose designs from her third outfit after she was rescued by the scientist. However, she puts her jacket back on after her recovery.
- Kazumi is revealed to love flowers reminding in her childhood from her birth planet which is the Sidon flowers.
Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman Volume 3 features episodes 19-28.