|This article is about a/an episode in Dai Sentai Goggle V.|
Attack of the Cursed Dolls! (呪い人形の攻撃! Noroi Ningyō no Kōgeki!) is the twenty-second episode of Dai Sentai Goggle V.
Miki goes undercover to stop a rampage of dolls brought to life by a peacock Mozoo.
to be added
to be added
- This episode marks the departure of Midori Wakagi from the Future Science Foundation to rejoin Dr. Hongou.
- This episode uses several classical pieces during crucial moments, including Tchaikovsky's "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" from The Nutcracker (when Miki is dressed as the clown investigating the other dolls) and the opening movement of the 3rd Symphony of Camille Saint-Saëns (known as his "Organ Symphony") when Miki confronts the French doll.
- Miki dressing as a male prince to win over the princess-like French doll is in homage to the popular manga/anime series The Rose of Versailles by Riyoko Ikeda, a series notable for the cross-dressing Lady Oscar, who fights as a knight for queen Marie Antoinette.
- The actress who portrays the French doll is Naomi Morinaga, she previously appeared as Red Rose Mask in Sun Vulcan and will become more notable in the Metal Heroes franchise as Annie of Uchuu Keiji Shaider and Helen Lady of Jikuu Senshi Speilban.
- Footage of Miki's disguises in this episode would appear as part of a montage of Sentai heroines in Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai, when Miku (MegaPink) revealed to Sae (GaoWhite) the ability of female heroes to Quick-Change.
Dai Sentai Goggle V Volume 3 features episodes 21-30.