|This article is about a/an episode in Hikari Sentai Maskman.|
The Dear Bloodsucking Doll! (愛しの吸血人形! Itoshi no Kyūketsu Ningyō!) is the eighteenth episode of Hikari Sentai Maskman.
Haruka gives a doll she formerly owned to a girl who desires it, unknowing of the Doggler hiding within threatening to kill her.
to be added
to be added
- Haruka's second outfit has minor changes as her sleeves from her shirt now have holes in each sides which it was attached by a white laced ribbon and the green straps from her sports bra is not seen which has replaced with a normal one underneath her outfit.
- As mentioned in Episode 13, Momoko's second outfit has minor changes with her undershirt is now red and her black skirt has replaced with white shorts.
- It reveals in this episode, Haruka also owns a doll and was named Marie which has been played it in her childhood until her shinobi father strictly threw it through the ground knowing it was a distraction for her ninja training. Marie is later owned by Yukari and the main reason for Haruka to save her life from the Doggler's clutches inside of the doll.
- Akira now wears his third outfit until Episode 31.
- Just like Takeru, Haruka will revert back to her normal state when she was damaged several times from her enemies as Yellow Mask.
- In the end of the episode, Haruka becomes disappointed when Takeru, Kenta and Akira are comically agreed when she does not fit as a doll especially to her agreement to find Yukari making her and Momoko angrily chases the trio much to their scare.
Hikari Sentai Maskman Volume 2 features episodes 11-20.