|This article is about a/an episode in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
Gnome's grandson steals a key to reawaken Burai, a legendary hero of the Zyuranger's time whom Barza and Gnome wish not to reawaken.
The Zyurangers find that Gnome is assaulting a little boy. To their surprise, even Barza is assisting Gnome, but the boy escapes the scene with his own mysterious power. The boy is Gnome's grandson, Ryouta. Ryouta is trying to bring his hero, Burai, back from suspended animation of 170 million years. The news of another warrior from ancient days astonishes the Zyurangers, but they also wonder why Barza is trying to keep Burai from awakening. Bandora foresees the sixth warrior as a key to defeat the Zyurangers, and helps out Ryouta. Eventually, Burai comes back to life. Burai claims himself as the prince of Yamato tribe, and transforms into DragonRanger. And with his superior power, DragonRanger fiendishly starts his assault-- not on Bandora, but on the Zyurangers.
- Geki (ゲキ): Yūta Mochizuki (望月 祐多 Mochizuki Yūta)
- Goushi (ゴウシ Gōshi): Seiju Umon (右門 青寿 Umon Seiju)
- Dan (ダン): Hideki Fujiwara (藤原 秀樹 Fujiwara Hideki)
- Boi (ボーイ Bōi): Takumi Hashimoto (橋本 巧 Hashimoto Takumi)
- Mei (メイ): Reiko Chiba (千葉 麗子 Chiba Reiko)
- Burai (ブライ): Shiro Izumi (和泉 史郎 Izumi Shirō)
- Mysterious Sage Barza (不思議仙人バーザ Fushigi Sennin Bāza): Jun Tatara (多々良 純 Tatara Jun)
- Witch Bandora (魔女バンドーラ Majo Bandōra): Machiko Soga (曽我 町子 Soga Machiko)
- Totpat (トットパット Tottopatto, Voice): Kaoru Shinoda (篠田 薫 Shinoda Kaoru)
- Bookback (ブックバック Bukkubakku, Voice): Takeshi Watabe (渡部 猛 Watabe Takeshi)
- Grifforzar (グリフォーザー Guriffōzā, Voice): Yoshimasa Chida (千田義正 Chida Yoshimasa)
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Volume 2 features episodes 11-20.
- The complete Zyuranger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in 2015.
- Day of the Dumpster - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1). See comparison page.
- Green With Evil - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1). See comparison page.
- Rita's Seed of Evil - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1). See comparison page.
- An Oyster Stew - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1). See comparison page.