|This article is about a/an episode in Hikari Sentai Maskman.|
The Great Escape to the Blue Sky! (青空への大脱出! Aozora e no Dai Dasshutsu!) is the fourteenth episode of Hikari Sentai Maskman. This episode sets up factors that will lead to a later storyline involving Akira.
Akira is dragged underground into a city where he meets children of Tube's empire who only dream of the surface and the sky.
to be added
- Takeru (タケル): Ryousuke Kaizu (海津亮介 Kaidu Ryōsuke)
- Kenta (ケンタ): Koichi Kusakari (草刈滉一 Kusakari Kōichi)
- Akira (アキラ): Issei Hirota (広田一成 Hirota Issei)
- Haruka (ハルカ): Yuki Nagata (永田由紀 Nagata Yuki)
- Momoko (モモコ): Kanako Maeda (前田夏菜子 Maeda Kanako)
- Commander Sanjuurou Sugata (姿 三十郎 Sugata Sanjyurō): Hayato Tani (谷 隼人 Tani Hayato)
- Earth Emperor Zeba (地帝王ゼーバ Chiteiō Zēba, Voice): Seizō Katō (加藤 精三 Katō Seizō)
- Earth Imperial Commander Baraba (地帝司令バラバ Chitei Shirei Baraba): Keijiro Shiga (志賀圭二郎 Shiga Keijirō)
- Earth Imperial Ninja Oyobu (地帝忍オヨブー Chiteinin Oyobū): Yoshinori Okamoto (岡本美登 oshinori Okamoto)
- Earth Imperial Prince Igam (地帝王子イガム Chiteiōshi Igamu), Princess Ial (イアル姫 Iaru-hime): Mina Asami (浅見 美那 Asami Mina)
- Earth Imperial Ninja Fumin (地帝忍フーミン Chiteinin Fūmin): Kaori Kubota (久保田香織 Kubota Kaori)
- Earth Curiosities Beast Anagmas (地奇地奇獣アナグマス Chiki Chikijū Anagumasu, Voice): Takuzou Kamiyama (神山 卓三 Kamiyama Takuzō)
- Father: Takeshi Yamazaki (山崎 猛 Yamazaki Takeshi)
- Mother: Kotoe Taichi (太地琴恵 Taichi Kotoe)
- Mirai: Takumi Ito (伊藤巧美 Itō Takumi)
- Rui: Misuzu Higashiyama (東山美鈴 Higashiyama Misuzu)
- While the characters from this episode do not return, the consequences regarding Akira's rescue of the underground prisoners emerges near the end of the series.
- Takeru and Haruka wear their second outfits until Episode 31.
- Haruka's short bob has finally cut into shorter to make it as a boy cut.
- In the Philippines, award winning broadcast journalist, TV host and head of ABS-CBN lifestyle content Ces Oreña Drilon has Haruka's hairstyle in her later years when she hosted Bandila until December 21, 2017 and her defunct show, I Survived!.
- Additionally, Yuki Nagata who portrays Haruka is a Japanese version of Ces as Filipino fans noticed her strong resemblance due to her hairstyle and face.
- Akira's Chinese training clothes are now red with gold outlines.
Hikari Sentai Maskman Volume 2 features episodes 11-20.