|This article is about a/an episode in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
Magnet Gauss! is the eleventh episode of Gosei Sentai Dairanger.
Shoji's problems in winning the heart of a girl are complicated by a magnet Gorma Minion making them repel one another.
Shouji jogs and sees a girl he likes and tells her he is going to be a great boxer which amazes her. Shouji bugs the others about how much he is in love with her. Meanwhile, Father Magnet splits happy relationships apart by making them magnetically incompatible. Shouji tries to get Lin to help him get the girl, who works at a cafe. Father Magnet targets Shouji but misses Lin. When he gets near his girl, it turns out she has a magnet too and she flies away from him. Father Magnet is having fun in a park, Gara comes in and when Shouji and Lin do, he becomes his monster form. Shouji and Lin fight Father Magnet. He knocks Shouji through a large park map. Shouji is knocked out of his suit and Lin tends to him. Shouji goes back to his crush and finds her empty locker room with a cute boxer key-chain. She is being cashed by a car under the monster's control, Shouji leaps hi motorcycle over it. He lures the car away from her, since he is still under the magnet control. Shouji leads the car into a warehouse to its fiery end. He comes in and the other Dairangers follow and are at the mercy of the monster. Kaku sends Shouji a message and they come up with a plan to use a new flying attack. Shouji flies by the others and punches the monster with a fist of red energy. The magnet control comes off from Shouji and Father Magnet becomes giant. He throws a magnet on Dairen'oh. They call their energies to take it off and destroy him. Shouji then finds his crush again and is brought down gently but is still in considerable shock. His friends come to cheer him up and he quickly gets over it. He jogs away, pauses and looks at a happy couple. He charges on.
- Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star ("天火星" 亮 "Tenkasei" Ryō): Keiichi Wada (和田 圭市 Wada Keiichi)
- Daigo of the Heavenly Phantom Star ("天幻星" 大五 "Tengensei" Daigo): Tatsuya Nōmi (能見 達也 Nōmi Tatsuya)
- Shoji of the Heavenly Gravity Star ("天重星" 将児 "Tenjūsei" Shōji): Ei Hamura (羽村 英 Hamura Ei)
- Kazu of the Heavenly Time Star ("天時星" 知 "Tenjisei" Kazu): Keisuke Tsuchiya (土屋 圭輔 Tsuchiya Keisuke)
- Rin of the Heavenly Wind Star ("天風星" リン "Tenpūsei" Rin): Natsuki Takahashi (高橋 夏樹 Takahashi Natsuki)
- Master Kaku (道士嘉挧 Dōshi Kaku): Koji Naka (中康治 Naka Koji)
- Lieutenant Colonel Gara (ガラ中佐 Gara Chūsa): Akiko Amamatsuri (天祭 揚子 Amamatsuri Akiko)
- Father Magnet (磁石神父 Jisyaku Shinpu, Voice): Shoichiro Akaboshi (赤星昇一郎 Akaboshi Shoichiro)
- Natsumi: Hitomi Yoshizawa (吉沢瞳 Yoshizawa Hitomi)
- Yukari: Ayako Ooami (大網亜矢子 Ōami Ayako)
- Mother: Fujiko Asano (浅野富士子 Asano Fujiko)
- Paperboy: Hiroyuki Hayashi (林 博之 Hayashi Hiroyuki)
- The term "gauss" used in this episode title and in conjunction with Father Magnet refers to a unit that defines the measurement of the magnetic field of an object; the more gauss one has, the stronger the magnetic field and the effects of one, whether it be attraction or repulsion. The term is named after German mathematician Carl Friedrich Gauss, who along with Wilhelm Weber, developed the laws and measurements in regards to magnetism.
- Gosei Sentai Dairanger Volume 2 features episodes 11-20.
- The complete Dairanger series was released in North America by Shout! Factory in 2015.
- Opposites Attract - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page.