|This article is about a/an companion/ally who doubles as a mecha vehicle in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "I've got a tank full of courage, a highway star!! Engine Speedor!"
- ―Speedor's roll call[src]
Engine Speedor (炎神スピードル Enjin Supīdoru) is Go-On Red's Partner Engine, a hybrid of a sportscar and a condor. He can't be beaten when it comes to his starting speed. He says "Doru Doru" a lot. His catchphrase is "Buchigishize! Doru Doru-!!" In episode 7, Bombe Banki rusted him and the two other Engines. He stays rusted and was stuck in his small form in episode 8, which didn't let the three main Go-Ongers fight Boring Banki. Sōsuke was unable to un-rust Speedor and he became real sick. Sōsuke expected a miracle to happen, but it didn't.
Speedor endangered himself looking for his partner "walking" in his small form. Sosuke accepted there being no miracle and worked very hard to clean Speedor and Engine-O successfully defeated Boring Banki along with GunBir-O. He doesn't like letting Sōsuke down and often has to apologize for his actions, that essentially came with well intent.
His engine pipes spout out flames in his Speedor Burst attack.
He features prominently in the end credits of Go-Onger Episodes 1-8; 14, 49.
The Go-Onger Ressha is the Legend Sentai ToQ Ressha associated with the Go-Ongers, based on Engine Speedor. It can replace Red Ressha in ToQ-Oh to form ToQ-Oh Engine-O. It is currently exclusive to the toyline.
- GP 01: Allies of Justice
- GP 08: The Greatest Miracle
- GP 10: Starting Alright
- GP 11: Radio Jack
- GP 12: Sosuke Banki!?
- GP 19: Gunpei's True Intentions
- GP 23: Wreckless Flash
- GP 32: Search for Treasure
- GP 33: Primeval Engines
- GP 40: Shogun Revival
- GP 42: Campus Secret
- GP 43: End-of-Year Big Cleanup
- GP 46: Runaway Bomper
- GP 48: Justice Dissolution
- GP 49: Final Battle
- GP Final: Road of Justice (all win)
- Speedor bears a strong resemblance to Jet Hawk from Choujin Sentai Jetman.
- The car that Speedor resembles to is possible 2013 Perana Z-One, a long-nosed sport car.
- The engine part of Speedor (which is Engine-O's head) possibly take inspiration from a muscle car of early days. During that time, some of muscle cars had their engine exposed.