|This article is about a/an companion/ally who doubles as a mecha vehicle in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "The stylish, dashing safety driver!! Engine Bus-on!"
- ―Bus-on's roll call[src]
Engine Bus-on (炎神バスオン Enjin Basuon?) is Go-On Blue's Partner Engine, a hybrid of a bus and a lion, it has pure force. On his front screen, he can scroll various words such as "Stop" and "Go Go-Onger!" He is equipped with the Bus-on Missiles. He has the habit of saying "OnOn." He has brute strength and Buson Missiles.
He features prominently in the end credits of Go-Onger Episodes 9 onwards.
- GP 03: Basic Investigation
- GP 05: Unhappy Sometimes!?
- GP 16: Honor Recovery
- GP 21: Childish Guys
- GP 25: Goodbye Mother
- GP 36: Sosuke… Eternally
- GP 44: Protect Christmas Eve
- GP 45: Hatsuyume Plans!?
- GP Final: Road of Justice (all win)