|This article is about a/an companion/ally who doubles as a mecha vehicle in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "The easygoing dreamer!! Engine Birca!"
- ―Birca's roll call[src]
Engine Birca (炎神バルカ Enjin Baruka) is Go-OnGreen's Partner Engines, a hybrid of an orca and a motorbike. He is good at quick movements. He speaks a variety of words from English, Mandarin Chinese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian, he says he is Latin. He likes pretty girls, he wanted Saki as his partner first. He disobeys the rules often, and rushes into things without thinking them through first. Kegalesia steals his Engine Cast and he agrees to be Hant's partner when he sees him fight Kegalesia. He and Gunpherd head to Earth at the end of Ep 3 and is used in his true form in Ep 4. Birca explains the reason they were late was because they got lost.
In battle, Birca uses his tail, the Bircutter as a weapon.
- GP 27: Granddaughter Hant!?
- GP 28: Partner Gunpei
- GP 37: Engine Banki!?
- GP 41: Advanced Childcare
- GP 47: Ministry Shake-Up
- GP Final: Road of Justice (all win)
- The reason why he and Hant do not get dizzy when they perform the Bircutter attack is because they both like roller coaster rides, so spinning around is fun for them.