|This article is about a/an mecha/companion in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
|Ally Type:||Buddy Roid|
|Season:||Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|Homeworld:||Earth (Buddy Roid)|
|First Appearance:||Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters the Movie: Protect the Tokyo Enetower!|
|Last Appearance:||Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: The Movie|
|Number of Episode|
Ene-tan (エネたん) is a frog-type mecha Buddy Roid. She can combine with Buster Vehicle FS-0O to modify its submarine mode or to configure it into a Buster Animal. Typically, she operates the cockpit of FS-0O on her own.
Ene-tan typically circles Tokyo's bays riding FS-0O. When the Go-Busters came to Tokyo to thwart Enter's plans at the Tokyo Tower, Ene-tan came to assist, though she protested everytime the Go-Busters attempted to pilot for her.
When Messiah was about to evolve from MegaZord Zeta, Jin Masato contacted her to assist, and tasked her to be ready by the bay area. Though still in prototype stage, she assisted in bringing down the Megazords attacking.
Buddy Roid Key
Behind the scenes
- Her design is similar to the titular character of Sergeant Frog and also that of an Enetron can.
- She is the smallest Buddy Roid, as she is able to sit on Usada Lettuce's head, the smallest of the core three Buddy Roids.
- Ene-Tan has the following quirks that make her unique to the other Buddy Roids:
- She is the only one to be female.
- She is the only one who is not partnered with a Go-Buster, as there is no Green Go-Buster in the main universe. There is, however an alternate universe Green Go-Buster.