|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
- "Bow to the princess."
- ―Drillion's first lines[src]
- "This is not a drill!"
- ―Drillion's final words before his death.[src]
- "You threw a monkey wrench in my plans!"
- ―Drillion's final words before his first death.[src]
- "I'm outta here "
- ―When Drillion escapes from the Loin Fire Zord battle
To Be Added
Drillion is a ruthless warrior who was once dedicated to protecting Princess Viera and staying by her side, going as far by ordering those to bow before her.
He enjoys taunting his enemies while he lays waste upon them with malicious glee.
He then noticed that Viera had ordered him to stop the fight which he did not like, which makes him come off as hesitant from leaving his objectives.
It was only until Galvanax persuaded him to kill his former mistress so that he can rule the Lion Galaxy with a literal iron fist, thus revealing his true colors due to noticing that Viera didn't have the chance to destroy the Power Rangers, coming to his suspicion that Viera is too weak to rule.
Even though he is then against Viera, he still fears the Lion Fire Zord's raw power.
- Weaponized Power Tools: Drillion is armed with multiple power tools each with different functions. These include a power drill used for puncturing through various materials and launching purple lasers, as well as a wire cutter that projects a holographic image of itself to damage enemies.
- Buzzsaw Discs: Drillion can also throw flying buzzsaw discs.
- Toolbox Cannon: Drillion has a toolbox cannon that launches holographic power tools to attack enemies. This upgrade was provided by Madame Odius.
Behind The Scenes
- Drillion is voiced by Joseph Wycoff
- Drillion is the only one of Galvanax's contestants to appear in one more episode. Albeit Trapsaw, Spinferno, Hacktrack, and Slogre were brought back for the episode "Grave Robber."