|This article is about a/an power source in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
- "Dino Charger, ready!"
- ―Activation command[src]
The Dino Chargers, or simply Chargers, are the small, battery-like devices utilized by the Dino Charge Rangers. They were developed by Kendall Morgan to harness the immense power of the Energems. To activate one, a Ranger presses down on a button on the negative side of the Charger, building the charge.
The Dino Chargers can summon their respective Zords as well as access special abilities, weapons, and power-ups. When in combat, the Chargers are stored in the Dino Com, a belt buckle that serves as a utility storage unit and communicator.
When not in use, the Dino Chargers are replenished by the Energems in a special charging bay also developed by Kendall.
Upon discovering that the Ankylo Zord had awakened, Keeper deduced that the Aqua Energem had already been found and bonded with someone who had yet to reveal himself. In the meantime, Shelby and Kendall learned how to approximate the Energem's power by combining traces of Ankylosaurus DNA with the energies funneled from the existing Dino Chargers. From this the Ankylo Charger was made, allowing the Rangers to command the Ankylo Zord without the person who bonded with its Energem (at least temporarily).
- Chargers for the toyline are about one half smaller than the prop chargers and have simply a black or white outlined number instead of a white number outlined in black. The names on the back of the toy chargers have the full name of the dinosaur compared to the back of the prop chargers that have a shortened dinosaur name (i.e. Parasaurolophus vs. Parasaur). In addition, the toy chargers have four "slides" as opposed to two like on the props and Zyudenchi.
- Dino Chargers #18, #19, #21, #22, and #23 are only used in the activation of the Titano Zord, even though they have applications in the Dino Charge Morpher.
- The Dino X Charger, known as the Maximum Zyudenchi in Kyoryuger, actually says Maximum on the back of the US toy. This has lead to most fans referring to it as the Maximum Charger.
- All of the Dino Chargers used in the show come from the Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Set DX, the main 23, V, X, and 1+. As such, the Spino Charger used in the show was an American-made prop. The Spino Charger is more like the American toy version than the Japanese prop as the Spino Charger has more of a blue color rather than the Toabspino Zyudenchi which has more of a navy color.
- Both the Bandai of America toy and the Spino Charger prop have an error with them. The Spinosaurus on the Charger is missing its right leg.
- ↑ Dino Charge Scanner App