|This article is about a/an ranger in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
Boi is the youngest and most curious member of the team at 15 years old(17 as of Super Sentai World, 34 in Gokaiger, and 36 as of Kyoryuger vs Go-Busters). Despite this, he is very mature for his age. The most agile member, Boi was gifted with stealth abilities. He is a bad cook and doesn't like carrots, even though he eats more than the others. He was often paired with Mei in some missions.
Super Sentai World
Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai
Years later, Boi fought alongside not only his own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existence, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Akarenger noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada. The TigerRanger powers are later used by Luka Millfy via the Ranger Keys.
Farewell Space Pirates
After the Zangyack's final defeat, Marvelous returned the Ranger Keys to their original owners. Boi's teammate Goushi received his key and saw the Gokaigers off as they left Earth. It is assumed Boi and his teammates got their powers back.
Super Hero Taisen
Boi, alongside his team (bar DragonRanger), was among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident which eventually resulted in the Super Sentai teams and Kamen Riders joining forces to defeat both Dai-Zangyack and Dai-Shocker.
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
As the satellite was destroyed, his team appears to retrieve their Dino Buckler. He later fought Neo-Grifforzer with his team.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
TigerRanger appeared with his team among the first 38 Super Sentai whom collectively empowered Wild Tousai Shuriken King in its fight against the titanic Gillmarda, granting the Ninningers and Zyuohgers the power to perform the Zyuoh Ninnin Super Sentai Burst which destroyed Gillmarda with the combined power of all 40 Super Sentai.
The six Zyurangers appeared with the now five official Sentai, transforming into their Ludicrous Power which combined with the others to form the Ludicrous Cannon Bazooka, which the Akibarangers used to destroy Kameari Alpaca.
Video game appearances
Zyuranger video game
Tiger Ranger Boi is the player Zyuranger in the first stage of the Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger video game. As with the other stages, Tiger Ranger begins his stage wielding the standard Ranger Gun, which can be replaced with his corresponding Legendary Weapon (Saber Daggers) by finding the entrance to Barza's room in each stage. Each stage also contain ten scattered coins which will replenish the player's life gauge completely when fully collected, as well display a still of the character's mecha (Guardian Beast SaberTiger) and its specifications. At the end of the stage, the player will confront one of the main villains from the show, Boi's villain is Pleprechuan.
- Boi/TigerRanger: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
TigerRanger is among the vast pantheon of Rangers which are available in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
TigerRanger appears with his team among all Sentai in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
The TigerRanger Ranger Key (タイガーレンジャーレンジャーキー Taigā Renjā Renjā Kī) is Boi's personal Ranger Key and what became of his powers after he along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key along with the majority of the Ranger Keys were collected by the Red Pirates and later used by the Gokaigers. The TigerRanger Ranger Key was mainly used by Luka Millfy (Gokai Yellow), who used it to fight as TigerRanger. It was also used by Joe Gibken (Gokai Blue) on one occasion.
- When the Gokaigers became the Zyurangers while fighting Deratsueigar of the Zangyack Imperial Guard.
- When the Gokaigers became the Zyurangers while fighting against Jealousto and his Gormin Sailors.
- Joe became TigerRanger as part of an all-yellow change on Christmas Eve to defeat a duo of Dogormin.
- In a deleted scene, the Gokaigers became the Zyurangers to demonstrate their powers to Ninjaman.
The Zyuranger keys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. Splitting up, the puppet TigerRanger was defeated as part of a group of surviving Yellow warrior keys by Gokai Yellow and Super Gosei Yellow.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. Boi received his key and became TigerRanger once more.
Behind the scenes
Boi is portrayed by Takumi Hashimoto (橋本 巧 Hashimoto Takumi). Takumi Hashimoto previously had a major role in a Metal Heroes series; but unlike others (such as Kenji Ohba and Shigeru Kanai), his was not as the Metal Hero but as a human, playing Manabu Yamaji of Sekai Ninja-Sen Jiraiya. As TigerRanger, his suit actor was Hirofumi Ishigaki (石垣広文 Ishigaki Hirofumi).
- Boi's costume would be reused as the costume worn by Mujina's Amazoness assassin in episode 46 of Kakuranger.
- Boi is the only Zyuranger to recreate his shot in the opening sequence as he poses in a similar manner in the closing sequence, except that he holds two baseball bats for comedic effect since his shot in the closing sequence takes place during a baseball game.
- Trini Kwan - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1. See comparison page.
- Aisha Campbell - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2. See comparison page.
- Trini Kwan (2017 movie) - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers (2017). See comparison page. (2017 Power Rangers movie counterpart)
- Miss Alicia - The person who originally wore his suit, in Wild West Rangers.