|This article is about a/an morpher in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Digimorpher used by Zhane turns him into the Silver Ranger. He enters the digits "2580", which spell out "Mega", to morph.
This was the first morpher to be in the form of a cell phone, a design which would be seen many times amongst subsequent Ranger teams.
Following the death of Zordon and the defeat of the United Alliance of Evil, the Space Rangers retired their morphers, storing them in the Power Vault aboard the Astro Megaship. They later reclaimed them, returning to action when the Psycho Rangers attacked Terra Venture. Zhane, however, was not among them and his morpher was not seen in storage with the others. This can be assumed that Zhane kept his morpher with him and didn't give it up.
Morphing Sequence and other codes
The Digimorpher was the cell phone-based morpher used by the Silver Ranger. Like the other Rangers, Zhane shouts "Let's Rocket!", but he enters the digits ‘M(2)-E(5)-G(8)-A(0)-Enter’, to morph. The toy version, like the Astro Morphers, contains other codes (3-digit, specifically), which follows as such:
- 2-5-9: Allows the Silver Ranger to summon the Silver Cycle.
- 1-4-8: Activates the Silver Ranger's scanner (computer icon).
- 5-0-6: Alerts the Silver Ranger (sound icon).
- 7-3-0: Plays the TV-sized version of the Denji Sentai Megaranger theme song.
- In the second part of the morphing sequence, it is actually Megaranger footage. Instead of showing "MEGASILVER READY," it is replaced with "MORPHING COMPLETE" with the text being silver. The "OK" on the visor is also omitted. This is the same with the others' morph.