|This article is about a/an monster in Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.|
From Planet Diamant, he is charged with homicide of a child (whom wanted to become a policeman), vehicular homicide, and terrestrial resource burglary. He was on the run from rookie SPD cadet Banban Akaza/DekaRed on Planet Chanbeena until the latter strike his vehicle with the PatStriker. Believing to be dead, Don Moyaida actually survived the crash and arrived on Earth disguised as a human to take back the control mechanism he deceived Lovelian Balance to bring there. At night, he was chased by several officers after being witnessed armed with a gun until he got ran over by a truck. His dead body was brought to a morgue, where he was revealed to have survive the accident and deploy three mechanical parts of Fan Crusher.
After being transferred to the DekaBase, he was brought into the interrogation room after being founded alive. But then in said room, he escaped custody and regain the controller to form the Heavy Industrial Machine Fan Crusher on the planet to harvest its resources for space jewellery. When finding himself overpowered by the the team's Tokusou Gattai Dekaranger Robo, he was forced to evacuate but met the Dekarangers again. Don Moyaida was finally deleted by DekaRed, avenging a boy he killed earlier in Chanbeena, but not before giving Rainian Agent Abrella info on the DekaBase's Anubisium.
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise
- Don Moyaida is capable of disguising himself as a human to blend into the society.
- Don Moyaida's physiology is capable of surviving deadly impacts and near-death experiences.
- Energy Eruption
- By releasing several energies from his body, he can used it to break his cuffs.
- Capable of generate lightning from his palm.
- Diamond Shield
- Generating diamond-themed shield as a weapon.
- Laser Gun
- Don Moyaida's main weapon is a diamond-shaped laser gun.
Heavy Industrial Machines
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- His home planet is Spanish word for "Diamond".
- His name is an "diamond" spelt in a reversed kana script.
- Diamantian Don Moyaida were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.