|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
As the Rangers celebrate Mike's return, Leo considers returning the Quasar Saber to him since he was the one who pulled it from the stone. The Skelekron Monster attacks and captures the Blue, Green, Pink and Yellow Rangers inside of mirrors. As Mike and Leo fight to save their friends, the image of the Magna Defender appears and tells Mike that it is his destiny to be the new Magna Defender. Together, the Rangers destroy Skelekron.
to be added
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett (Galaxy Red Ranger)
- Reggie Rolle as Damon Henderson (Galaxy Green Ranger)
- Archie Kao as Kai Chen (Galaxy Blue Ranger)
- Cerina Vincent as Maya (Galaxy Yellow Ranger)
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix Morgan (Galaxy Pink Ranger)
- Russell Lawrence as Mike Corbett (Magna Defender 2)
- Kerrigan Mahan as Magna Defender (voice)
- Jack Betts as Councilor Brody
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Ryan James as Zika (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Scorpius (voice)
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Doug Stone as Skelekron (voice)
- to be added
- The opening sequence is updated to include Russell Lawrence (Mike), although he will only be credited for episodes in which he appears.
- When Mike gets his dog tags back, he notices a dent and asks what happened to them. Leo just tells him that it's a long story, referring to the events of "Silent Sleep".
- Leo is shown to be able to fire energy blasts from the Quasar Saber unmorphed as well as call upon it in battle.
- It's revealed that Terra Venture is now 5.6 light years from Earth.
- This means Terra Venture must have some form of faster than light propulsion (or it would have taken many years, or even lifetimes, to travel that far), yet we never see the colony moving at anything even approaching light speed.
- When Mike returns, Commander Stanton states he thought Mike had remained on the Moon. He is never given an explanation for Mike's departure or return.
- First appearance of Terra Venture's High Command.
- A similar plot from this episode would later be used in the Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue episode, "Olympius Ascends".