|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
The Denshaloid (デンシャロイド, Densharoido) is created when Enter uses the "gather" Metavirus to infects a Enetron cargo train cab. Unlike other Metaloids, which had served as beacon-like marks for Vaglass MegaZords to gather Enetron, Enter had ordered Denshaloid to gather Enetron from the wiring systems in the city by using its pantograph and its Automatic Train Control to detect where the energy is.
The Denshaloid is part of Enter's plan to create more than one Metaloid at once which will serve as multiple markers for a MegaZord army. However, it was destroyed with three charged slashes from all three Busters with the Sougan Blades before it had enough Enetron to create a second Metaloid.
Its components were uploaded to DenshaZord, which later arrived to try and siphon the energy already stolen by the Denshaloid.
Enter later created a second Denshaloid, who's MegaZord was turned into the MegaZordLoid
- Identification Number: D-48
- Install Metavirus: ATSUMERU
- Production Motif: Enetron train
- Height: 191 cm. (6 feet, 8.7 inches)
- Weight: 269 kg. (593 lbs.)
- The Denshaloid is voiced by Kensuke Tamura.
- Denshaloid's suit actor is Hiroaki Nakamura.
- Denshaloid's method of running nonstop while completing it's mission makes it appear like an electric train version of Locomotive Mask from Gorenger
- Denshaloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.