|This article is about a/an morpher in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
- "S.P.D. Emergency!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
The Delta Morphers were the morphers used by the S.P.D. B-Squad Rangers. These compact, black and white devices were handheld, and resembled police ID badges. When not in use, they were worn in a holder at the Ranger's sides and on the back of their Ranger suits' belts when morphed.
They included 5 functions triggered by 3 tabs, activated by a switch on the top of the morpher which opens the morpher up:
- CHANGE: Morphs the cadets into their Ranger forms with call "S.P.D. Emergency!".
- S.W.A.T. MODE: Used in morphed form by the Rangers to materialize their S.W.A.T. armor and weaponry.
- PHONE: Allows the Rangers to contact each other or Delta Base, as well as summon the Delta Runners to their position.
- JUDGE: Assesses the guilt or innocence of any suspect the Rangers took into custody, measuring pulse and electrical impulses before rendering a verdict. Upon reaching a guilty verdict, Rangers are then authorized to use force against a guilty suspect resisting arrest. If a suspect is found innocent, Rangers must immediately cease pursuit of the suspect unless they are found guilty of another crime.
- CONTAINMENT MODE: Zaps the guilty suspect with anti-matter fusion, forcing them into a Containment Card and ensuring easy and safe transportation.
These morphers were unique in that anyone who wielded them could transform into a Power Ranger and can also be used interchangeably like when Sky used Jack's morpher to morph into a Red Ranger. Also, unlike other morphers, S.P.D. morphers could be replaced when damaged. While these are considered standard issue equipment, the morphers are typically made for a Ranger with their ID and rank inside.
B-Squad continued using their morphers after thwarting Emperor Gruumm's attempted destruction of Earth, replacing the disgraced A-Squad as S.P.D.'s first line of defense. At some point, Doggie Cruger succeeded Birdie as Supreme Commander of S.P.D., with Sky Tate, having replaced Jack Landors as Red Ranger, assuming leadership of S.P.D. on Earth. How this affected the Ranger hierarchy is unclear, but Bridge had become Red Ranger when he was recruited by the Sentinel Knight as part of a team that temporarily replaced the Overdrive Rangers.
The Delta Morphers of B-Squad, activated by a call of "S.P.D. Emergency!".
The S.P.D. A-Squad were only seen in morphed form prior to their disappearance. Upon their return, this corrupted team of Rangers seemed able to morph at will. This ability may have been an enhancement granted to them by Emperor Gruumm, or perhaps they simply kept their morphers hidden (as stated above, most Rangers do not need to speak their morphing call to initiate a morph). As all the other (present day) S.P.D. Rangers were seen with variant Delta Morphers, it is reasonable to assume the A-Squad used something similar prior to their alliance with the Emperor.