|This article is about a/an list of weapons, gear and vehicles in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger .|
Transformation Gun Gaburivolver
The Gaburivolver (ブリボルバー Gaburiborubā) is the transformation device/standard issue firearm of all of the modern day Kyoryugers. Kyoryu Silver has his own variant called the Giga Gaburivolver. (ギガガブリボルバー Giga Gaburiborubā) All models of the Gaburivolver were created by Dr. Ulshade and his granddaughter Yayoi, the first and second Kyoryu Violets.
- See also: Gold Ptera Morpher
The Gabrichanger (ガブリチェンジャー Gaburechenjā) is the gauntlet transformation device for Kyoryu Gold which triples as a blaster and a mini blade.
Gabutyra De Carnival
The Gabutyra De Carnival (ガブティラ・デ・カーニバル Gabutira De Kānibaru) is Gabutyra's miniaturized Overcharge Mode, accessed by giving Gabutyra the Carnival Zyudenchi. In this form, Gabutyra acts as the device Kyoryu Red uses to access Carnival form.
Zyuden Sword Gaburicalibur
- See also: Dino Saber
The Zyuden Sword Gaburicalibur (獣電剣ガブリーキャリバー Jūden Ken Gaburīkaribā) is the Kyoryugers' primary sword weapon. If a Zyudenchi is inserted into the Gaburicalibur and the pump is pulled back, it will announce "Vamola", allowing for a Zyuden Brave Slash (獣電ブレイブスラッシュ Jūden Bureibu Surasshu).
If all of the Kyoryugers wield the Gaburicaliber while in Kyoryuzin, they are able to transform the Stegotchi Shield into the Goren Zyudenken.
In ToQger vs. Kyoryuger, Kyoryu Red and Kyoryu Green use the Diesel and Tank ToQ Ressha loaned to them by ToQ 1gou and ToQ 4gou respectively in lieu of Zyudenchi in their Gaburicaliburs to effectively fight the forces of the Shadow Line.
- See also: Dino Blade Blaster
The Gaburu Cannon (ガブルキャノン Gaburu Kyanon) is the combined weapon form of the Gaburivolver and Gabricalibur.
Normally, it can fire a volley of shots rapidly like a machine gun, but once the pump is pulled back, making it announce "Vamola", it can fire shotgun-like blasts. If done once more, which makes it announce "Mucho", it fires a small cannon ball-like blast.
Kyoryu Violet is shown to be able to extend the blade from the Gaburicaliber when in Gaburu Cannon formation for short range attacks to create the Gaburu Cannon Bayonet Mode (ガブルキヤアンノ銃剣モード Gaburu Kyanon Jūken Mōdo).
The GaburiCarnival (ガブリカーニバル Gaburi Kānibaru) is the combined form of Gabutyra De Carnival and a Gaburivolver. When clicking the lower jaw shut, it will announce Vamola Carnival (バモラカーニバル Bamora Kānibaru) and activate the Zyuden Carnival Finish (獣電カーニバルフィニッシュ Jūden Kānibaru Finisshu) attack.
- See also: Dino Chargers
The Zyudenchi (獣電池 Jūdenchi, lit. Beast Batteries) are battery-like collectible devices used by the Kyoryuger, powered by the Kyoryu Spirits of ancient animals. They are used to power the Kyoryugers' weapons and Zyudenryu.
The ToQ Ressha (トッキュウレッシャー Tokkyū Ressha) were temporarily used by the Kyoryugers as an alternative to the Zyudenchi, exchanging them with the ToQgers to effectively combat the Shadow Line during the emergence of Creator Devius.
- The six Kyoryugers utilized ToQ Ressha given to them by their Kyoryuger counterparts via their respective weapons.
- Kyoryu Red utilized the Diesel Ressha given to him by ToQ 1gou via his Gaburicalibur.
- Kyoryu Black utilized the Police Ressha given to him by ToQ 2gou via his Gaburivolver.
- Kyroyu Blue utilized the Car Carrier Ressha given to him by ToQ 3gou via his Gaburivolver.
- Kyoryu Green utilized the Tank Ressha given to him by ToQ 4gou via his Gaburicalibur.
- Kyoryu Pink utilized the Fire Ressha given to her by ToQ 5gou via her Gaburivolver.
- Kyoryu Gold utilized the Drill Ressha given to him by ToQ 6gou via his Zandar Thunder.
The Zyuden Arms (獣電アームズ Jūden Āmuzu) comprises the equipment and arsenal utilized by the Kyoryugers in their fight against the Deboth Army.
- See also: Dino Spike
The Kentrospiker (ケントロースパイカー Kentorōsupaikā) is the combination of all the main Kyoryugers' personal weapons with the use of the Kentrospiker Zyudenchi. It forms a giant javelin used to perform the team's finisher, where Kyoryu Red throws it with all of his might.
- See also: T-Rex Chopper
The Fang Shot (ファングショット Fangu Shotto) is a combination of Kyoryu Red's Gabutyra Fang and Kyoryu Black's Parasa Shot. It can fire two bolts of energy that hits the target with Brave energy from both Gabutyra and Parasagun.
- See also: T-Rex Smasher
The Gabutyra Fang (ガブティラファング Gabutira Fangu): Kyoryu Red's punching glove weapon in the shape of Gabutyra's head. With this weapon, Daigo can do a variant of his signature attack called the Gabutyra Rock-Busting Punch (ガブティラ岩烈パンチ Gabutira Ganretsu Panchi). After utilizing the W Zyudenchi, Daigo is capable of wielding two Gabutyra Fangs.
- See also: Para Chopper
The Parasa Shot (パラサショット Parasa Shotto): Kyoryu Black's bowgun-esque weapon sporting the design of Parasagun.
Shield Lan Slasher
- See also: Triple Spike
The Shield Lan Slasher (シールドランスラッシャー Shīrudo Ran Surasshā) is a combination of Kyoryu Blue's Stego Shield, Kyoryu Green's Zakutor Slasher, and Kyoryu Pink's DriceLance. It has the slashing power to cut through a Cambrima with ease and has durability to withstand Endolf's shots.
- See also: Stego Shield (Dino Charge)
The Stego Shield (ステゴシールド Sutego Shīrudo): Kyoryu Blue's spike-edged shield weapon sporting the design of Stegotchi. With this weapon, Nobuharu can perform the Stego Shield Punch (ステゴシールドパンチ Sutego Shīrudo Panchi).
- See also: Raptor Claw
The Zakutor Slasher (ザクタースラッシャー Zakutā Surasshā): Kyoryu Green's tri-claw-like weapon sporting the design of Zakutor.
- See also: Tricera Drill
The DriceLance (ドリケランス Dorikeransu): Kyoryu Pink's handheld drill weapon sporting the design of Dricera.
Slash Shield Shot
The Slash Shield Shot (スラッシュ シールドショット Surasshu Shīrudo Shotto) is a combination of Kyoryu Black's Parasa Shot, Kyoryu Blue's Stego Shield, and Kyoryu Green's Zakutor Slasher. When used, the claw on the tip of the weapon extends with a surprising amount of cutting power.
Serial Zyuden Sword Zandar Thunder
- See also: Gold Ptera Saber
The Serial Zyuden Sword Zandar Thunder (直列獣電剣ザンダーサンダー Chokuretsu Jūdenken Zandā Sandā) is Kyoryu Gold's personal sword weapon, summoned when he exclaims "Zandar Thunder, Summon!". Even though it is used as a sword, the Zandar Thunder has the capacity to be used as a rifle of sorts for the Thundering Bullet (雷鳴弾 Raimeidan) attack, though Kyoryu Gold has used it in that fashion exceedingly rarely.
Kyoryu Gold is able to load multiple Zyudenchi inside of the sword (up to three) by pulling the back of the blade open. Once a Battery inserted, he closes it, then pumps the grip on the handle to activate the Zandar Thunder's abilities.
- If he loads one Zyudenchi in the Zandar Thunder and pumps the grip, it will announce "Zan!" and allow Kyoryu Gold to execute the Thunder Dance (雷鳴の舞 Raimei no Mai), where he slashes with an electrified blade, or an unnamed technique where he fires a weak stream of lightning.
- If he loads two Zyudenchi in the Zandar Thunder and pumps the grip, it will announce "Zandar!" and allow Kyoryu Gold to execute the Lightning Shock Wave (雷電衝撃波 Raiden Shōgekiha), firing a destructive pulse of electricity, or a variant of the Thunder Dance.
- If he loads a Gurumonite and an Allomerus Zyudenchi into the Zandar Thunder and pumps the grip, it will announce "Zandar!" and allow Kyoryu Gold to execute the Lighting Flaming Spiral (雷電火炎渦巻 Raiden Kaen Uzumaki), firing a weak spiraling column of flame towards the target.
- Once three Zyudenchi are loaded into the Zandar Thunder and the grip is pumped, it allows Kyoryu Gold to unleash his finisher, the Lightning Afterglow (雷電残光 Raiden Zankō). During this, the sword will announce "Zandaaaaaaar Thunder!" as lightning springs forth to protect Kyoryu Gold from harm should a monster try to harm him, and an energy slash roars to the target at breakneck speeds, leaving behind the words "Zandar Thunder" in English lettering in it's wake. This can exist in the form of either a energized slash or a homing sword beam.
- After loading three Zyudenchi into the Zandar Thunder and pumped the grip, Kyoryu Gold flew through a cloud of his four comrades' Brave energy from their Zyuden Brave Finishes, giving him the energy to unleash a variant of the Lightning Afterglow, named the Lightning Afterglow: Five Connection Thrust (雷電残光 五連突き Raiden Zankō: Goren Zuki), which consists of him slashing the target 5 times.
- If he loads a Pteragordon, Stegotchi, and Zakutor into the Zandar Thunder and pumps the Grip, it allows Kyoryu Gold to unleash the Lightning Triple Retaliation (雷電三段返し Raiden Sanden Gaeshi) attack, which combines the Lightning Afterglow with hitting the enemy with Brave Energy manifestations of Zyudenryu Stegotchi and Zakutor's heads beforehand.
- If he loads a Pteragordon, Allomerus, and Beyonsmo into the Zandar Thunder and pumps the Grip, it allows Kyoryu Gold to unleash the Lightning Flaming Wave Slash, firing a meandering Brave projection of Beyonsmo, linked to the Zandar Thunder by a whip-like rope of fire and lightning.
By combining it with the Gabrichanger, it will activate the Lightning Linkage (稲妻連動 Inazuma Rendō) technique, paralyzing the target as so it cannot get away.
In the Special DVD, Kyoryu Gold is able to summon an alternate version of the Zandar Thunder known as the Golder Zandar Thunder (ゴールダーザンダーサンダー Gōrudā Zandā Sandā) by using the Spirit Ranger Gold Pteragordon Zyudenchi in his Gabrichanger. Unlike the regular Zandar Thunder, this version is only usable while in Armed Mode. Kyoryu Gold can dual wield it with the regular Zandar Thunder to execute the Lightning Afterglow: Turbulent Slash (雷電残光 乱れ斬り Raiden Zankō: Midaregiri).
The Spirit Hammer (スピリットハンマー Supiritto Hamma) is Kyoryu Cyan's personal hammer weapon, formed from his own Brave. It is used similar to that of Ankydon.
- See also: Royal Dino Punch
The Iron-Shattering Fist (鉄砕拳 Tessaiken) is Kyoryu Gray's signature fighting style, which seems to be emulated from his partner, Bunpachy. His signature attack is the Violent Breakthrough (激烈突破 Gekiretsu Toppa).
The Plezuon Rocket (プレズオンロケット Purezuon Roketto) is presumed to be Kyoryu Violet's personal weapon. It's only shown use was by Kyoryu Red in the Special DVD via a special Spirit Ranger Purple Plezuon Zyudenchi. Using this weapon allows one to execute the Plezuon Mach Punch (プレズオンマッハパンチ Purezuon Mahha Panchi).
- See also: Titano Saber
The Feather Edge (フェザーエッジ Fezā Ejji) was originally Wise God Torin's personal sword weapon, which he has wielded for centuries, even before becoming Kyoryu Silver. Its finishing attack is the Trinity Streizer (トリニティストレイザー Torinity Streizā), where he hits the target with three energy slashes in a triangle formation. For added effect, he could make it into a manifestation of Brave energy, then fire it to the target to paralyze them, allowing him for a fourth slash to finish them off. During the final battle, Torin was able to perform the Trinity Streizer using the Gaburicalibur.
Shortly before his death at the hands of Dantetsu Kiryu, Torin passed ownership of the Feather Edge to Kyoryu Green as he could sense his death was imminent and he felt that only Souji was worthy of possessing the Feather Edge. With the Feather Edge, Souji is able to perform his own version of Torin's finishing move dubbed Green Trinity Streizer (グリーントリニティストレイザー Gurīn Torinity Streizā). Souji can also dual wield the Feather Edge with a Gabricaliber to perform a Slashing Peerless Sword (斬撃無双剣 Zangeki Musō Ken) attack.
In 2114, a 116-year old Souji passes on the Feather Edge to his great-grandson Soujiro.
The Flute Buster (フルートバスター Furūto Basutā) is Deathryuger's personal weapon. The Flute Buster is a sword/boomerang combo weapon that also functions as a magic flute. The red gem in the middle of the weapon marks where the weapon bends to convert to Boomerang Mode. When thrown, the weapon flies wildly, most likely directed by the wielder's will. When used as a sword, it is powerful enough to fell the Kyoryugers in a single swing. It can play a tune that seems to harm the Kyoryugers, or it can be used to hypnotize ZyuDenRyu (i.e. Tobaspino) into forced servitude.
Inserting the D Zyudenchi into the Flute Buster allows Deathryuger to perform the Demon Movement Deboth Finish (魔楽章デーボスフィニッシュ Magakushō Dēbosu Finisshu), where Deathryuger throws the Flute Buster, which then releases a dark Brave manifestation of Tobaspino to smash through anything in its path (including the Kentrospiker) or the Final Movement Deboth Finish (最終楽章デーボスフィニッシュ Saishū Gakushō Dēbosu Finisshu), a stronger variant of the previously mentioned move by converting the Flute Buster into a manifestation of Tobaspino's head.
The Flute Buster was housed inside of the Frozen Castle after D's death, though D takes it back by coercing a Cambrima to take it for him. He then hypnotized Mikoto Amano into using it against the Kyoryugers.
The Secret Technique: Air-Busting Punch (奥義・空烈パンチ Ōgi: Kūretsu Panchi) is Dantetsu Kiryu's signature move in which he unleashes a devastatingly powerful punch at his opponents.
- See also: Dino Armor X
Zyudenchi #12: Deinosgrander is a powerful Zyudenchi that requires a physical body to use. Its powers lies in the use of the Armed Mode of a Kyoryuger, which grants the user the Deinosgrander (ディノスグランダー Dinosugurandā) armor, which consists of double gold spike armors on both arms and claws on the hands in the stylized image of Deinosgrander's head, with the longer upper jaw acting as the left claw, and the smaller bottom jaw acting as the right claw.
When the Deinosgrander claws are clutched together and the Gaburivolver's trigger is pulled, the user can drill through layers of solid rock, as well as underground, in a fashion similar to the "death-roll" technique crocodilians use.
Ultimate Howling Cannon
The Ultimate Howling Cannon (アルティメットハウリングキャノン Arutimetto Hauringu Kyanon) was formed through the combination of the Kyoryugers' Kentrospiker, the Zyurangers' Howling Cannon, and the Abarangers' Dino Bomber, by laying each formation on top of one another. Seen during the events of Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters.
Zyuden Cellphone Zyuden MoBuckle
- See also: Dino Com
The Zyuden Cellphone Zyuden MoBuckle (獣電携帯獣電モバックル Jūden Keitai Jūden Mobakkuru) is the Kyoryugers' Zyudenchi-storing belt buckle that doubles as a cell phone for communication, as well as a computer for intelligence gathering. It can store up to 3 Zyudenchi.
The main Kyoryuger's MoBuckle is colored yellow and the ringtone is that of the chorus of the show's opening theme, while Utsusemimaru's MoBuckle is colored blue and uses a Japanese instrument version of the chorus for his ringtone. The Spirit Kyoryugers have light gray/bronze colored MoBuckles, but they are never shown in use.
- See also: Dino Cycle
The DeinoChasers (ディノチェイサー Dino Cheisā) are the Kyoryugers' motorcycles that form when 2 Deinonychus-themed Zyudenryu of the yellow Deinos Tribe (ディノス族 Dinosu Zoku) and the black Chase Tribe (チェイス族 Cheisu Zoku) are combined using the Deinochaser Zyudenchi.
The D-Racer (D-レーサー Dī-Rēsā) is Deathryuger's personal motorcycle. Unlike DeinoChaser, it isn't sentient, nor summoned with a Zyudenchi
- The Gaburivolver and the Gabricalibur resemble the DV Defender's Vulcan and Defender modes from Mirai Sentai Timeranger, also known as the Quantum Defender in Timeranger's adaptation, Power Rangers Time Force.
- The Gabutyra Fang resembles the Lion Fang from Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger. Concidentially, both weapons belong to red rangers and are the last to be put into place when forming the team finishing combination weapon.
- The Kentrospiker is very similar with the Goggle Golden Spear from Dai Sentai Goggle V. Both weapons are javelins and utilized by the respective team Reds to jump and get thrown to the air by their other teammates and throw it to monster, destroying it.
- The Deinochaser, in terms of appearance, harkens back to Kamen Rider Double's HardBoilder.
- The Plezuon Rocket, in both shape and functionality, is very reminiscent of the Rocket Module from Kamen Rider Fourze.
- When Deinochaser power is summoned, although it summons two small Deinonychuses, this isn't Deinochaser's true form. As seen is Brave 34, Deinochaser's physical body is a yellow version of Zakutor. This is somewhat true, because in the real life, Deinonychus and Velociraptor are both genuses of dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaurs.
- Gaburu Cannon◆◆◆◆◆◆
- Gabrichanger (Changer)◆
- Transformation Gun Giga Gaburivolver (Changer/Gun)◆
- Zyudenchi for use with MoBuckle◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Individual Weapons and Team Weapon
- Kentrospiker ◆◆◆◆◆
- Serial Zyuden Sword Zandar Thunder ◆
- Spirit Hammer ◆
- Iron-Shattering Fist ◆
- Plezuon Rocket ◆
- Feather Edge ◆
- Air-Busting Punch ◆
- Flute Buster ◆
- Zyuden Cellphone Zyuden MoBuckle◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Behind the scenes
Pages in category "Arsenal (Kyoryuger)"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.