|This article is about a/an changer in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
|Used by: Megaranger|
|Produced by: Professor Eikichi Kubota|
Degitaizer (デジタイザー Dejitaizā): The Degitaizer is worn on the student's wrists. Depending on the three digit code pressed on the Digitizer, they can activate their Mega Suits, call their Cyber Sliders, and activate their Mecha. It can be used also to communicate with INET. To prevent from being used by others, the Degitaizers can recognize their user's voice pattern and they have a voice-lock function.
- 335 Enter: Ranger transformation. (Transformation call is "Install! Megaranger!" (「 インストール！メガレンジャー ！」 "Insutōru! Megarenjā!")).
- 259 Enter: Calls the Cyber Sliders
- 761 Enter: Calls the Digitank
- 108 Enter: Launches the Mega Shuttle
- 541 Enter: Deploys the Galaxy Mega
- 912 Enter: Activates a "Simon Says"-type game (toy version only).
- The Degitaizers are the first "talking" transformation device
- The voice used in the first episode for the Degitaizers was that of Samuel Pop Aning, who played I.N.E.T. technician Pop.
- The Degitaizer was the first changer whose toy version had its sounds recorded from the series rather than having the usual electronic sound beeps from the previous changers' toy versions.
- Though not specifically cell phones (such as Yuusaku Hayakawa's Keitaizer), the communications means used by the Degitaizers are frequencies used by other digital devices such as cells, pagers and PDAs; this is a key plot point when the Nejiranger try to track them down using this signal.
- Following the electronic theme of Megaranger, the design of the Degitaizers appears to be based on electronical devices such as word processors, laptops and cellphones.