|This article is about a/an Galaxy Warrior Contestant in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- "Oh, no! The truth hurts!"
- ―Deceptron's final words before his death.[src]
- "Rah! It’s payback time!"
- ―Deceptron when being gigantified.[src]
- "Defeated...By my own...bolt...blast... Aah!"
- ―His final words before freezing.[src]
- "This isn't good!"
- ―Deceptron's final words before his destruction
Deceptron uses his bolt blaster to put bolts in the white, blue and gold ninja power stars. However, his plan backfires when Calvin tells the truth; this causes the bolts to be removed. He is destroyed when his bolt blast is reflected back on him and the pink and yellow steel slash as well as the lion fire slash. He is gigantified but ultimately destroyed by the Ninja Ultrazord.
He is quite cocky, always boasting about his power.
- Lazers: He can fire green lazers powerful enough to knock down the red, gold, blue, yellow, white, and pink Rangers in a single blast.
- Bolt Blast: He is able to absorb human lies and convert them into a powerful energy ray, which is released from the center bolt on his waist. The energy beam can de-morph any ranger it hits, leaving the rangers' power stars bolted. However, the only way to remove the bolts is to tell the truth.
- Super Strength: He is very powerful, able to overpower the red, gold, blue, yellow, white, and pink Rangers easily.
- Durability: He has very strong durability, being able to withstand most attack the Rangers throw at him.
Behind the Scenes
- He is voiced by Mark Wright, who has voiced many previous Power Rangers villains, such as Dino Super Charge's Doomwing.
- His voice is identical to Doomwing.
- His method of using bolts on the power stars to stop the Ninja Steel Rangers from morphing is similar to Singe’s method of using Zotak Rings on the Dino Charge Rangers Energems.
- His name may be a combination of deception and tron, both words being heavily tied to the Transformers franchise (deceptron>Decepticon; tron>multiple subjects, including Cybertron and Megatron). With that in mind, his name could also be a pun/amalgam of Decepticon and their Japanese name, Destron(also the name of Kamen Rider V3's villain group).
- Unlike his Sentai counterpart, he is not related directly with any monster group.
- Episode 2: Moment of Truth