|This article is about a/an villains leader in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
Death Neziro (デスネジロ Desu Nejiro?) is the flagship of the Wicked Electric Kingdom Nezirejia's invasion force. Death Neziros served as the headquarters of Dr. Hinelar, who monitored all of Nezirejia's maneuvers, from its command center, while using its labs to create Nezire-Beasts and later the Psycho-Nezilars, which were used to constantly plague the Megarangers. For some reason, the ship only partially existed in the physical plane with half of it still in the Twisted Dimension. With the collapse of the Nezire Dimension after Evil Electro-King Javious I's death, Death Neziros was moved to Earth. Though it was destroyed at the end of the series, it was seen in a cameo during a flashback in Gingaman vs. Megaranger.
In the last episode Dr. Hinelar turned the Death Niziro into Grand Neziros (グランネジロス Guran Nejirosu?), a giant combat robot, his ultimate creation to which he pilots as his personal mecha. Among its abilities, it can regenerate lost limbs, which was demonstated after its right arm was blown off by the Voyager Spartan, grab targets with its tentacles and move them around or electrocute them, and used a lance-type sword.
With its superior fighting capabilities, it easily outclassed the Mega Voyager and greatly damaged it, including cutting off the mecha's left arm with its sword and drawing it to the Megaranger's school. After their classmates regain their hope in the Megarangers and cheer them on, the Megarangers are able to fight back with renewed valor.
Using the Mega Voyager, the Megarangers strip Grand Niziros of its sword and counterattack. Grand Niziros then grabs on tightly to the Mega Voyager's waist, where Dr. Hinelar announces his intention to self-destruct Grand Niziros and destroy both the Megarangers and their school.
To protect the building's occupants, the Megarangers were forced to carry Grand Neziros into the sky with Mega Voyager, nearly sacrificing themselves in the process when both mecha are destroyed following Grand Neziros' self destruction.
- The engine sounds of the TARDIS from Doctor Who can be heard in the background when the Death Neziro is onscreen
- Both Death Neziro and Grand Neziros have similarities to other machines controlled by mad scientist final villains similar to Hinelar:
- Grand Neziros were designed by character designer Miharu Shimojo.
- Dark Fortress - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers in Space. See comparison page. - Death Neziros
- Tankenstein - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers in Space. See comparison page. - Grand Neziros