|This article is about a/an monster in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
Daiyarl is tasked by Insarn to collect the happiness from newlywed brides in order to cure Warz Gill of his common cold and place it in his Absorbloomer (アブソブルーマー Abusoburūmā) staff. Equipped with a Multi-Size Daiyarl (マルチサイズダイヤル Maruchi Saizu Daiyaru), Daiyarl can not only enlarge himself without Insarn's assistance, but also shrink to the size of an insect.
In a series of events, Daiyarl indirectly damaged Gokaioh from the inside before Gokai Pink's use of bugspray nearly blinds him and forces him to fall back. Ahim later lures Daiyarl into a trap, and manages to destroy his Multi-Size Daiyarl and then his Absorbloomer staff. Daiyarl is then nearly defeated when the Gokaigers complete the Abaranger Key set with the Abare Pink Key from meeting Yukito and Emiri Sanjyo, and he is later destroyed when the Gokaigers use the Great Power of the Abarangers to form Goujyu Gokaioh.
Super Hero Taisen
He is revived in Super Hero Taisen. During the final battle, he is seen fighting GingaPink and Kamen Rider ZX.
- Height - 199cm (Giant Form - 49.8m)
- Weight - 156kg (Giant Form - 390.0t)
- Dayarl's size-changing may be a mini-tribute to the multiple types of MoTW in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, the Sentai that was homaged in this episode. Dayarl in normal size is akin to a Trinoid, which must be grown by an outside source after being defeated. (as is the case by the end) On the other hand, Dayarl's huge form is similar to a Giganoid, which are created already massive and can only be fought by the mechs in-series.
- Dayarl's name sounds almost like "Dial" which references the dial on his body.
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen