|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Brianne Siddall as Impus (voice)
- David Weisberg as Dr Harlen
- Bert Kramer as General McKnight
- Eddie Frierson as Strikning (voice)
- Michael R Bowman as Base Tech Adams (Uncredited)
- A human face is clearly seen when the Red Cyborg lowers his visor.
- The robots Rangers are called cyborgs, when android should have been more accurate. A cyborg is typically half organic and half mechanical.
- It seems rather odd that McKnight would even consider replacing the Power Rangers with robots, as by this point the exploits of the humanoid Rangers from Mighty Morphin to Lost Galaxy should have been made public news. Not to mention that the Lightspeed Rangers were chosen specifically for their skills.