|This article is about a/an robot replacement Ranger team in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
The Cyborg Rangers were a team of robots created to "replace" the Lightspeed Rangers.
When the Lightspeed Rangers reported to the Aquabase after facing a demon named Striking, General McKnight informed them that the Cyborg Rangers were their replacements. The cyborgs fought Striking and were about to finish him off when he threw a lightning attack that caused the Cyborg Rangers to malfunction and go on a rampage. The original Rangers had to use their blasters to destroy the cyborgs.
|1||Red Cyborg Ranger|
|2||Blue Cyborg Ranger|
|3||Green Cyborg Ranger|
|4||Yellow Cyborg Ranger|
|5||Pink Cyborg Ranger|
Powers and ability's
- Super Strength: The Cyborg Rangers are incredibly strong, powerful enought to overpowerd Strikning with ease.
- Platinum alloy skin: The Cyborg Rangers are well armerd and can take alot of punishments.
- Night vision: The Cyborg Rangers can see in the night.
- Heat-sensitive targeting: They can target the enemys throught heat seeking.
- Chest Blast: Only seen with the Pink Ranger, it can fire an orange colored energy ball from its chest.
- Speech: Only seen with the Red Cyborg Ranger.
- Rescue Blasters: The Cyborg Rangers are armed with blasters for long range attacks.
- The Cyborg Rangers are, to date, the only evil rangers to be built by non evil forces, but malfunctioned (the A-Squad do not count as they chose to be evil).
- The Cyborg Rangers resemble the Lightspeed rangers, but their boots, gloves and belts are black.
- Despite their name, the Cyborg Rangers were robots controlled by a special device.
- The idea to replace a team with another commissioned by a higher up official is similar to Choujin Sentai Jetman, in the form of the Neo-Jetmen. The key difference is, the Neo Jetmen never turned evil, and could be considered allies to the team.