|This article is about a/an villain in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
Creative Messenger Mikela (創造の使徒・ミケラ Sōzō no Shito Mikera?), full-name being Mikela Shu Yuankachi Makatuku Damosu Koni, is the one who creates the Trinoids, from paintings he creates using his three-colored paints. He is a painter and hates to make a creation when uninspired by his muse. He despises humans, as he finds their art and culture inferior.
When he arrived on Another-Earth in #24, he found a lot of muses at the zoo while using his Mikela Dictionary to suck in various electronics along with the Blueless Abarangers, AbareKiller, and Yatsudenwani.
Long ago, when he created Saunaginnan he sealed the Trionoid away in a red orb because of his immense powers. Mikela was also the one to figure out that when the Earth split in two it also split Dezumozorlya into two halves and a human presently possesses the other half. It was because of his plan with Trinoid 21: Reindeiasanta that he was able to identify Mikoto Nakadai as the other half which he was happy with as he had always disliked AbareKiller as their leader. Afterwards he became obsessed with bringing his master back together.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Mikela is voiced by Bunkou Ogata.
- As a painter, Mikela is named after Italian Renaissance artist Michelangelo.
- He is the second villain to use art to create monsters, the first being Pleprechuan who made sculptures instead of paintings.
- Mesogog - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Thunder. See comparison page. - Replaced his role as main antagonist.
- Izzy - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Thunder. See comparison page. - Izzy is Mikela's American counterpart.