|This article is about a/an group of footsoldiers in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Craterites are an army of robotic foot solders that serves as the primary antagonists of the episode "The Craterite Invasion"
These hologram fighting machines were a part of the Astro Megaship Simudeck training software to help the Rangers train, but lightning from a storm hit the Astro Megaship and they were set free. They went to Earth and disguised them selfs as people, the rangers went down to find them and had no clue were they are until they went to a construction site and notches two of the same construction worker. After bringing Patrick back to his mother, both the Red and Pink rangers tried to battle the Crateries themselves, but they were out match, especially when the Craterite with a black colored head, gloves and boots(the leader) came along and attack the rangers with his shear power, but luckily the Black, Blue and Yellow rangers came to the rescue and the Red ranger fired the Spiral Saber at both the Craterites and there leader, but they weren't finish yet, all of the Craterites gathered around the leader and combined to form a large Craterite-like monster called: The Craterite Conglomerate. The Rangers form the Astro Megazord to battle this massive behemoth, every time they made a hole in this monster, it fills in back up, but they managed to destroy the Craterite Conglomerate and send them back to the Simudeck by firing the Astro Megazord Blaster at the leader located on it's chest.
The Craterite Conglomerate was among the monsters seen in the Shadow World.
The Craterites: The Craterites are mindless creatures that only speck in beebs and mourns.
The Craterite Leader: The Craterite Leader also can only talk in beeps and mourns as well, but judging by his actions, he is shown to be commanding and filled with pride.
Powers and Abilities
The Craterite Leader
- Strength: Being the leader, he is most likely the strongest.
- Fireballs: From his hands he can shoot fireballs in rapid succession.
- Telekinesis: The leader can pull his enemy's towards him with his force.
- Electrocution Touch: The leader can zap his enemy's with pink lighting on contact.
- Strength: The Craterites are surprisingly strong, powerful enough to open steel doors.
- Human Disguised: The Craterites can disguise them self's as earth humans, there real form can be seen through a mirror.
- Extraordinarily Leaper: The Craterites can leap in incredible distance.
- Combined: When told by there leader, all of the Craterites will gather around and combine to form the Craterite Conglomerate.
- Dagger Blades: The Craterites carrys small blade-like daggers for melee combat.
The Craterite Conglomerate
- Strength: The Craterite Conglomerate is one of the stronger monsters.
- Regeneration: The Craterite Conglomerate can fill in new parts if destroyed.
- Extraordinarily Leaper: Like the Craterires before hand, the Craterite Conglomerate can leap in incredible distance.
- Clawed Hands: While lacking a weapon of some sort, the Craterite Conglomerate has clawed hands for melee combat.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- The Craterite Conglomerate is the first and(so far) only monster in Power Rangers history to be a monster made entire out of foot solders.
- The Craterites are actually the Enemy Foot Soldiers of Denji Sentai Megaranger. The episode that introduced the Craterites uses footage from several Megaranger episodes. The simu-deck fight is from episode 1. Footage of the disguised Craterites, the "boss" Craterite giving a speech, the forest fight, and the Megazord fight are from episode 14. Footage of Craterites parachuting into the city is from episode 19. The fight outside the warehouse is from episode 25. Lastly, the fight at the beach is from episode 27.
- The Craterites are the only Enemy Foot Soldiers used solely by a team of Rangers (though only for training purposes).
- The Craterite action figure came with a toy of Bibidebi, a Megaranger villain who was never adapted for Power Rangers in Space. He's known as "Hyprus" on the packaging.