|This article is about a/an city in Power Rangers RPM.|
The domed city of Corinth appears in Power Rangers RPM. It is the last sanctuary on Earth after the Venjix Computer Network takes over the planet. Everything in Corinth is artificially generated, even the weather. The dome simulates a sky and a forest around it. There are several gates, some for passing and others for exhaust. For the city's protection Doctor K leads a team of elite Power Rangers- the Ranger Operators. The city is also protected by a powerful shield.
Throughout the show, Venjix and his minions repeatedly attempt to destroy Corinth, with the Rangers stopping them each time. Venjix nearly succeeds in conquering the city in the season finale, but is stopped and (seemingly) destroyed for good by the Rangers. With Venjix's defeat, the people of Corinth are free to leave the city so that they can rebuild the world.
The Mega Rangers are sent here to Corinth to investigate a disturbance. But they realize it is a trap set by Professor Cog, who attacks Earth in their absence. For unknown reasons, Corinth now looks completely different than it did in RPM.
- The GPS co-ordinates given for Corinth in the first episode of RPM are 71° 5' 52" N, 42° 20' 46" W, which would place the coastal city in the middle of Greenland. However, transposing the two co-ordinates 42° 20' 46" N, 71° 5' 52" W gets you Boston, Massachusetts. Not only is that more likely, it seems to fit the maps we see.
- Corinth was named after a city in the New Testament of the Bible.
- The reason for Corinth's drastically different appearance in Power Rangers Super Megaforce, is that the scenes featuring the city were directly taken from Super Sentai footage. Said footage took place in Machine World, which is a completely different dimension in which sentient vehicle/animal hybrids are the dominant (and possibly only) species.
- In-universe reason for the difference in appearance could be with Venjix defeated, Corinth was rebuilt.
- Corinth was built on two fault lines.