|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Climb Every Fountain is the thirty sixth episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3. It is also the one hundred and forty-eighth of the series as a whole.
This is the first episode to use the Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers title and theme song.
The 26th Zeo Serial Short aired before a later airing of the episode.
Billy creates a device that will restore the Ranger kids to normal, but Lord Zedd has it and the Power Coins destroyed. Meanwhile, the Alien Rangers reveal themselves to the world.
In the Command Center, Billy and the Alien Rangers are hard at work on a special project that will hopefully restore the Ranger kids to their normal ages. However, Billy needs to get to school and tells the Alien Rangers to stay in the Center until he gets back, as he feels that their alien appearances would not sit well with the people. In the Moon Palace, Lord Zedd is concocting a new plan to remove both Earth's and Aquitar's Power Rangers in one fell swoop.
As school lets out for the day, Billy heads off to the Command Center on his own while the other Ranger kids ride home with Bulk and Skull, both of them armed with water balloons. The bus ride suddenly hits a nasty bump when Rito Revolto and Goldar climb aboard and try to get the Power Coins from the kids, but the water balloons prove effective in scaring them off. After getting an earful from Zedd and Rita, the duo is sent back down to keep watch on Billy as his project nears completion.
Billy finishes work on his Regenerator, which he hopes will restore the Ranger kids to normal once the Power Coins are inserted into it. He tests it on himself and it works, but Rito and Goldar steal it away before any of the other Rangers can use it. Goldar then removes the Power Coins and holds them up as Zedd and Rita turn them to dust. Back in the Command Center, the Alien Rangers are getting weak from dehydration and are forced to leave to find water. The closest source of water is the fountain in the center of town, which causes a bit of panic with the citizens as the Alien Rangers teleport in and absorb the water.
Zedd decides to not let the Regenerator go to waste and turns it into the monster Slotsky. Billy and the Ranger kids are teleported away in time, and so Slotsky goes to the fountain with Tenga Warriors to destroy the Alien Rangers. Fully-hydrated, the Alien Rangers morph and fight back to rousing applause from the public. When Zedd and Rita make their monster grow, the Alien Rangers summon their Battle Borgs and destroy Slotsky.
The Alien Rangers are given the highest honors as Angel Grove celebrates their bravery, but most of the Ranger kids are still stuck as children and their Power Coins are gone as well. Billy realizes that things are only going to get worse... much worse.
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Justin Timsit as Young Billy Cranston
- Michael R. Gotto as Young Tommy Oliver
- Michael O'Laskey II as Young Rocky DeSantos
- Matthew Sakimoto as Young Adam Park
- Sicily Sewell as Young Aisha Campbell
- Julia Jordan as Young Katherine "Kat" Hillard
- David Bacon as Aurico (Red Alien Ranger)
- Rajia Baroudi as Delphine (White Alien Ranger)
- Karim Prince as Cestro (Blue Alien Ranger)
- Jim Gray as Tideus (Yellow Alien Ranger)
- Alan Palmer as Corcus (Black Alien Ranger)
- Cody Slaton as Young Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Ross J. Samya as Young Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Robert L. Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Carla Perez as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Ed Neil as Lord Zedd
- Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd (voice) and Finster (voice)
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook as Rito Revolto (voice)
- Rudy Luzion as Slotsky (voice)
- The show is retitled Mighty Morphin' Alien Rangers from this episode until the end of the arc, with the actors playing the six young Rangers now credited alongside their adult counterparts. Interestingly, Bulk and Skull's "adult" actors continue to be credited although their "child" actors are not, although they only appear as children for the bulk of this storyline.
- Destruction of the Ninja Power Coins.
- Billy returns to his normal age this episode. However, using the device to do so will come back to haunt him in Zeo's "Rangers of Two Worlds".
- First and only time the Battle Borgs destroy a monster.
- Final appearance of Justin Timsit as Young Billy Cranston.
- The episode title is a parody of the song "Climb Every Mountain" from The Sound of Music.
- Tenga Bye Bye (Instrumental)