|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
|Clash for Control|
|Power Rangers Time Force, Episode 9x14, 9x15|
| Air date May 5, 2001 (Part 1)
May 12, 2001 (Part 2)
| Written by Judd Lynn|
|Directed by Koichi Sakamoto|
The Quantum Quest
Bodyguard in Blue
Eric and Wes follow Commandocon back in time, where they all struggle for control of the Quantasaurus Rex. The mutant prevails, and takes the Q-Rex to present day Silver Hills to wreak havoc. The Rangers cannot defeat the Q-Rex with their Zords, but Eric breaks it free of the Commandocons's control and uses it to destroy the mutant.
- To be added
- Jason Faunt as Alex/Wesley Collins
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Eddie Frierson as Frax
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers
- Dave Mallow as Commandocon (voice)
- Clash for Control, Part 1 & 2 was released on the VHS Power Rangers Time Force: Quantum Ranger Clash for Control.
- When Eric and Wes are about to hit the edge of the cliff when running from the T-Rex, for a brief moment Eric regains his hat and headset, but then returns hatless and no headset.
- At the end of Part 1, the ending was re-modified due to 9/11. In the original airing of this episode, while Q-Rex roars, it knocks down a couple of buildings with smoke and explosions on scene. In the later post-9/11 version, it closes with a shot of the Q-Rex standing behind buildings.
- First appearance of the Q Rex Megazord.
- Case File 28: A Time of Reunion - Super Sentai counterpart in Mirai Sentai Timeranger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
- Case File 29: The Fiery New Warrior - Super Sentai counterpart in Mirai Sentai Timeranger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
- Case File 30: Report Cries of Fire - Super Sentai counterpart in Mirai Sentai Timeranger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)