|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
Eric and Wes follow Commandocon back in time, where they all struggle for control of the Quantasaurus Rex. The mutant prevails, and takes the Q-Rex to present day Silver Hills to wreak havoc. The Rangers cannot defeat the Q-Rex with their Zords, but Eric breaks it free of the Commandocons's control and uses it to destroy the mutant.
- To be added
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers (Quantum Time Force Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Dave Mallow as Commandocon (voice)
- Clash for Control, Part 1 & 2 was released on the VHS Power Rangers Time Force: Quantum Ranger Clash for Control.
- When the Time Force Megazord Mode Red & the Time Shadow are about to attack the Quantasaurus Rex, in the cockpit is the Red Time Force Ranger's visor is ruined.
- When Eric and Wes are about to hit the edge of the cliff when running from the T-Rex, for a brief moment Eric regains his hat and headset, but then returns hatless and no headset.
- At the end of Part 1, the ending was re-modified due to 9/11. In the original airing of this episode, while Q-Rex roars, it knocks down a couple of buildings with smoke and explosions on scene. In the later post-9/11 version, it closes with a shot of the Q-Rex standing behind buildings, with some smoke.
- First appearance of the Q Rex Megazord & Shadow Force Megazord Mode Red.
- Case File 28: A Time of Reunion - Super Sentai counterpart in Mirai Sentai Timeranger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
- Case File 29: The Fiery New Warrior - Super Sentai counterpart in Mirai Sentai Timeranger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
- Case File 30: Report Cries of Fire - Super Sentai counterpart in Mirai Sentai Timeranger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)