This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an changer in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.|
|Chozetsu Shoubu Changer|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|Used by: Ninningers|
|Special System: Nin Shuriken|
Transformation Device Ninja StarBurger
Strongest Ninja Sword Ninja Gekiatsuto
The Chozetsu Shoubu Changer (超絕勝負チェンジャー Chōzetsu Shōbu Chenjā?, lit. "Transcendental Duel Changer") is the power-up bracelet used to assume the Ninningers' powered-up form, Chozetsu. It was created by Tetsunosuke Saika XXII, the young weapon-smith's first original creation. The spirit of Shishi-Oh also inhabits the device, and will speak his mind, often giving the Ninningers advice at different times in and out of battle or just his own opinions.
When Lion Ha-Oh is crippled by the Karakuri Kyuubi, AkaNinger Chozetsu is forced out of his transformation with the Chozetsu Shoubu Changer deforming into a grayed out and inactive husk which is given to Tetsunosuke, who assures the Ninningers that Shishi-Oh is still alive, but that the Changer will require weeks to repair, leaving both the Chozetsu armor and Lion Ha-Oh temporarily unavaliable. Soon enough, Shishi-Oh is revived and the Changer returns to Takaharu's side.
The Ninninger's power-up is done simply by spinning the Chozetsu Shuriken on the changer, an act which can be performed either physically by the Ninninger or automatically through Shishi-Oh's will, that summons the kanji for Chozetsu (超絶 Chōzetsu?, lit. "Transcendental") and generates blazing-hot flames that forms into golden-and-red armor parts for all parts of the Ninninger's suit while the Chozetsu Shuriken is spinning furiously, and the Ninja Ichibantou returns to its storage slot. This allows the Chozetsu Ninninger to battle against Advanced Youkai bare-handedly armed with extreme defence, offence and speed capabilities that far surpasses that of all six Ninningers combined.
Though the Changer was created to be used by the Ninningers, primarily AkaNinger, Shishi-Oh can evidently combine with whoever he pleases, and can even form the Chozetsu armor on an untransformed human body, as seen when he attached himself through the Changer to Fuuka.
This device also allows the Chozetsu Ninninger to fire off powerful blazing shots at the Advanced Youkai by spinning the Chozetsu Shuriken repeatedly.
The Ninja Ichiban-shoubu-tou (忍者一番勝負刀? lit. Ninja Number 1 Duel Sword) is the combined form of the Ninja Ichibantou and the Shoubu Changer. Activated as a finishing move by detaching the bracelet from the left wrist and re-attaching it onto the Ninja Ichibantou, the original kanji "Ninja Ichiban" (忍者一番?) now has the words "Shoubu" (勝負?) added onto the blade that covers over the three function buttons, with the weapon announcing "The Shoubu!" (ザ・勝負！ Za Shoubu!?, lit, "The Duel"). Spinning the Chozetsu Shuriken that is now on the Ninja Ichiban-shoubu-tou activates the finisher for this combined weapon, Transcendental Shuriken Slash! (超絶・手裏剣斬！ Chōzetsu Shuriken Zan?) with the blade tripled in length and ten-fold in power to perform a powerful downward slash, splitting the enemy Advanced Youkai in half with the sword announcing "Ichiban Shoubu!" (一番勝負 Ichiban Shōbu?, lit. "Number 1 Duel"). This weapon is also part of Lion Ha-Oh's own finisher in battles against Giant Advanced Youkai.
- The Ninja Ichiban-shoubu-tou's finisher is reminiscent of the finishing move used by Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger's own finishing sword, the Evil-Crushing Hundred-Beast Sword, which finishes enemies with one single downward slash controlled by the Red member of the team.
- Its functionality is similar to that of the Secret Analysis Case Inromaru, as both are used to access a Super Ranger transformation, as well as combine with a sword (the Secret Playback Katana Shinkenmaru and Transformation Ninja Sword Ninja Ichibantou, respectively) to create a more powerful version of said weapon. Also, both devices, while initially used by their respective teams Red Rangers, are not exclusive to said Reds.
- The usage of a transformation device that is exclusive to one ranger, while combining two transformation devices for a finisher, is reminiscent of the combination between the Transformation Gun Gaburivolver and Gabutrya De Carnival, the GaburiCarnival.
- Despite this, however, Shishi-Oh admitted that any of the other Ninningers can use the device as long as they interest him. This was demonstrated when Fuuka was transformed by accident and Shishi-Oh gave Yakumo and Kinji his permission to use him (though the two initially declined his offer).
- The changer's lion design is reminiscent of the Pokémon Pyroar, specifically the mane of the males.