Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an video game in Choujin Sentai Jetman.|
Choujin Sentai Jetman is a video game based off the Super Sentai series of the same name. It was released for the Family Computer (or Famicom; known outside Japan as the Nintendo Entertainment System), and was published by Toei. In the 5 areas (area 6 is available after winning the first five), you play through with one of the five Jetman and then with Great Icarus against the boss. It also features a "battle mode" allowing the player to battle the bosses of any of the first five levels.
Each Jetman varies interms of weapons and hit points:
- Red Hawk & Black Condor: They use the Bringer Sword and have 8 hit points.
- Yellow Owl: He uses the Wing Gauntlet and has 7 hit points.
- White Swan & Blue Swallow: They use the Bird Blaster and have 6 hit points.
The areas and bosses include:
- Area A: Mirror Jigen
- Area B: Camera Jigen
- Area C: Bus Jigen
- Area D: Light Armadillo
- Area E: Dimensional Mammoth
- Area F: Destruction Beast Semimaru