|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
- "You Rangers and your teamwork really cheese me off!"
- ―Choobo after the Thunder Rangers escaped.[src]
Sometimes, he uses monsters based off animals.
In the four-part episode "Return of Thunder", He was promoted to general when he captured the Thunder Rangers and manipulated them to oppose the Wind Rangers again. However, he failed to destroy the Rangers and they realized they were being manipulated, so Choobo was banished from Lothor's ship.
He swore revenge, and stole the Scroll of Empowerment, which gave him great strength and powers. He was defeated by the Thunderstorm Megazord, but saved by Lothor and (as punishment for stealing the Scroll of Empowerment and disrespecting Lothors orders) shrunk down to be Marah's new pet.
In the episode "Good Will Hunter", Lothor later restored him to normal accidentally.
He is also the one who reveals Shimazu and Vexacus's plans to Lothor.
In the final part of the two-part series finale episode "Storm Before the Calm", he was destroyed when Lothor's flagship was blown up and during the rescue of Cam Watanabe by the Thunder Rangers. He was later released by the Abyss of Evil for the final battle.
During the final battle between the Ninja Storm Rangers and Lothor's forces, Choobo was defeated by Shane as the Red Battlized Ranger, although it wasn't quite clear if he was completely destroyed as he was only seen falling down after being blasted by the Battilizer's lasers.
Power Rangers: Super Legends
Choobo can be seen in Power Rangers: Super Legends.
Choobo is similar to Marah and Kapri as he serves as comic relief of the series, he is not the brightest of generals and can be on a bit of a dumb side, but when in comes to fighting, he does take his job seriously.
Powers and Abilities
Despite his goof off appearance however, Choobo is indeed a powerful fighter, as well as powerful magic user, in the finale part of four-part episode "Return of Thunder", when he gets enlarge by the Scroll of Empowerment, it took the power of the new Thunderstorm Megzord to finale defeat him.
- Super Strength: In the final part of the four-part episode "Return of Thunder", when Choobo gets enlarge by the Scroll of Empowerment, he is strong enough to best both the Storm Megazord and the Thunder Megazord in battle.
- Durability: Choobo has highly durable skin and can take many beatings from his enemys, in the final part of the four-part episode "Return of Thunder", he got blasted by the combined attacks of the Wind Rangers Storm Cannon and the Thunder Rangers Thunder Blaster, and he did not even get a scratch.
- Kelzak Summoning: Choobo can summon an army of Kelzaks to aid him in battle.
- Multi Attack: Choobo can rush and rapidly attack his enemys.
- Teleportation: Choobo can teleport to any location at will.
- Invisibility Jump: Choobo can turn himself invisible and jump in incredible heights.
- Clear Head: Choobo can turn into a larger transparent version of his own head.
- Bad Breath: In his transparent head form he can breath out a gust of stinky gas from his mouth.
- Energy Lasers: Choobo can fire orange colored energy lasers from his hands.
- Energy Strings: From his left hand, Choobo can fire light blue colored energy strings that will hit the enemy, and will allow him to control him or her with his force, similar to that of a puppet.
- Lighting Empowerment: Choobo can conker green lighting at the person he is controlling to force them to do his deeds even more.
- Fire Breath: Choobo can breath out strong flames from his mouth.
- Lighting Vision: Choobo can fire red colored lighting beams from his eyes.
- Staff: Choobo wields a a long white staff that aids him in combat.
- Staff Crush: By slamming his staff to the ground, a larger staff will appear and crush his enemys.
- Lighting Bolts: Choobo can fire light blue colored lighting bolts from his staff.
- Hyper Spin: Choobo can spin around at full force and repeatedly attack the enemy with his Staff.
- Backpack: Choobo carry's a refrigerate-like backpack behind his back that he can use two ability's with.
- Energy Orbs: From his backpack he can fire clear white energy spheres that will go around and trap enemys.
- Mega Hands: Also from his backpack he can launch large green hands that will grab the enemy and pull them into his backpack and trap them into his dimension.
- Alternative Dimension: In his Backpack is an alternative dimension were he can trap his enemys in, also in this dimension he is more stronger.
Behind the scenes
- In Power Rangers Ninja Storm, Choobo is portrayed by Bruce Hopkins, and in Power Rangers Super Legends, Choobo is portrayed by David Lodge.
- Choobo's lade back and comical personality contrast to his Super Sentai counterpart, who was serious, up-right ready for battle and had no humor what so ever.