|This article is about a/an set of villainous foot soldiers in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
The Chillers are humanoid ice monsters and are Flurious' foot soldiers.
These monsters are the personal foot soldiers of Flurious, they shatter into ice bits when defeated. They can also freeze things with their cold blasting ability. When Flurious destroys them, they turn into snow. They are usually created through chiller stones. They worked for Moltor briefly in "Just Like Me", when Norg brought chiller stones in exchange for residence in Moltor's volcano. They were all destroyed in "Crown and Punishment".
The Chillers are ruthless creatures that will destroy anything in their path, they usually make grunting noises.
Powers and Abilities
- Extraordinary Leaper: The Chillers can leap at an incredible distance.
- Ice Durability: The Chillers' body are made entity out of thick cold ice, as such, some normal physical attacks won't be effective.
- Mouth Ice Balls: The Chillers can launch out icy balls from their mouths.
- Ice Blizzard: The Chillers can launch out an ice blizzard from their hands, if launch on the ground, they can freeze it into solid ice, which can causes enemies to slip and/or slide, hindering their movements.
- Ice Pick-Axe: The Chillers posses ice pick-axes for an aid in combat.
- In the Power Rangers Operation Overdrive toyline, the Chillers are referred to as 'Evil Space Aliens', instead of Chillers, despite not having anything to do with Rita and Zedd's group of villains. This is because 'Evil Space Alien' is a general term used by Bandai when releasing villains before they are explicitly named in the show.
- The Chillers are very similar to the Hidiacs from the previous season, Power Rangers Mystic Force.
- Chillers is based on the Warrior Wheel in Power Rangers Zeo.