|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
- "It's time to break out our secret weapon."
- ―Cheetar to Mig.[src]
Cheetar is (as his name applies) a cheetah-theme monster and is one of the Fearcats.
He came with Mig to use the Corona Aurora to power up the Prison Mirror to release their brothers. They instead used Ronny's Overdrive Tracker and Benglo was released. Cheetar took the full blast of their Drill Blaster, grew giant and was destroyed by the DriveMax Ultrazord.
Cheetar is violent, ruthless and will stop at nothing to find the jews, though despite this, he is protective, such as taking a blast out of the Drill Blaster.
Powers and Abilities
- Lighting Bolt: Cheetar can light up the jew on his forehead and conker a light blue colored lighting bolt.
- Extraordinarily Leaper: Cheetar can leap at an incredible distance.
- Forehead Energy Blast: Cheetar can launch out an energy blast from the jew located on his forehead.
- Super Speed: Cheetar can run in high speeds.
- Claws: Cheetar posses clawed hands for combat.
- Energy Empowerment: Cheetar can charge up his claws with blue energy for an increase in strength.
Behind the Scenes
- Cheetar is portrayed by James Gaylyn.
- Cheetar bears a slight resemblance to the Tor the Shuttlezord of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the reason for this is because his Boukenger counterpart, Hyouga, as with each primary antagonist and each individual monster of the week was visually designed as an homage to the various robots and other mecha piloted by the protagonists of the 29 previous Super Sentai Series (except for J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai), as Boukenger was the 30th anniversary series. Hyouga's look was based on Tor's counterpart, Super Mythical Chi Beast Daimugen of Gosei Sentai Dairanger.
- Cheetar is the first Fearcat to be destroyed.
- Of the villains in Operation Overdrive (monsters not counting), Cheetar has made the least number of appearances, appearing in only 2 out of the 32 episodes of Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.