|This article is about a/an transforming mecha/companion in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
Cheeda Nick (チダニック Chida Nikku) is the cheetah-type mecha Buddy Roid partner of Hiromu Sakurada. He is a positive thinker, and though a robot, has no sense of direction. Nick acts like an older brother to Red Buster. Also, he is able to transform into a motorcycle for Red Buster to ride into battle (where his face becomes the handle and meter). When fighting in robot mode, Nick can also use his rear wheels as handheld weapons.
to be added
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
The Buddyroids lent the Go-Busters their power once again when they returned to save the world during the emergence of Space War God Voldos. Together they transformed into Powered Custom twice, first to protect the Kyoryugers from a possessed AbaRed before being forced back by TyrannoRanger, and again when facing the Deboth Knights. They were knocked out of their Powered Custom by the Knights' combined Deboth Finish, forcing the Go-Busters to fight back without their power. Nick gave Hiromu his support as the latter urged his successor to believe in the friendship of his buddy.
Cheeda Nick Motorbike Mode
Cheeda Nick Motorbike Mode (チダニックモーターバイクモード Chida Nikku Mōtābaiku Mōdo): Cheeda Nick can transform into a motorcycle for his partner, Red Buster. His face then becomes the handles and the speedometer. The base model is a Honda CB400SF.
Video game appearances
Go-Busters video game
Cheeda Nick appears alongside Red Buster in the Nintendo DS Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters video game.
- Cheeda Nick: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
Cheeda Nick appears through his Powered Custom form in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Cheeda Nick appears through his Powered Custom form in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
As Red Buster uses the GB Custom Visor, Cheeda Nick's data transfers and projects onto Red Buster's suit to form a powerful armor based on the "protector" prototypes. Cheeda and Red Buster, to a degree are combined and can teleport swiftly in a puff of red smoke. Red Buster/Cheeda gain the attack "Volcanick Attack" which allows them to manifest as a flaming CB-01 Cheetah that charges toward the enemy.
Appearances: Episodes 33-34, 36, 39-43, Go-Busters Returns, 45-46, Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger, 47-50, Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
Animal Perfect Mode can be accessed when combining with Cheeda Nick.
Buddy Roid Key
The Cheeda Nick Key (チダ・ニックキー Chida Nikku Kī) is Cheeda Nick's Buddy Roid Key. The five Buddy Roid Keys were transformed from the gathered Phantom Ranger Keys held by the Gokaigers, with the Cheeda Nick Key having transformed from the Red Phantom Key. When used in GokaiOh, they granted access to the Greater Power of the Go-Busters which allowed the mecha of both the Go-Busters and GokaiOh to use Megazord Keys to transform into past Sentai Robos.
It is unknown if the Buddy Roid Keys can be used by the Gokaigers to change into Buddy Roids, nor is it known what happened to them after their use.
Video Game appearances
Go-Busters video game
Behind the scenes
Cheeda Nick is voiced by Keiji Fujiwara (藤原 啓治 Fujiwara Keiji). His suit actor is Kosuke Asai (浅井 宏輔 Asai Kōsuke), whose previous role was Basco ta Jolokia's true form in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. This is ironic as, while Nick and Red Buster are partners to the end, Basco and Gokai Red were archenemies when the latter betrayed the Red Pirates.
Nick was briefly portrayed by Katsuhiro Suzuki (鈴木 勝大 Suzuki Katsuhiro) in Mission 28: Beware of Chickens, when Sprayloid 2 caused Nick's appearance to change into that of Hiromu, though Keiji Fujiwara still provided Nick's voice. His Auto Program voice is provided by Kanako Serano (瀬乃 加奈子 Serano Kanako).
- Nick's ability to transform into a bike is similar to Kamen Rider Accel.
- Also, Nick's head resembles Accel's Accel Driver.
- Cheeda Nick is the first character to appear in a Sentai hand-off, other than the participating Red Rangers, and the first to accompany his team in their "early-bird cameo". He appears in the hand-off between Red Buster and Gokai Red at the end of the finale of Gokaiger, and in the Go-Busters' early-bird appearance in Gokaiger vs. Gavan. However, on both occasions, he only appears in his bike mode rather than his humanoid form.
- Going by Usada's identification seen in Mission 9, Nick's identification code number would be CBCN-01 (which the CB stands for Cheetah Bike and CN are his initials).
- Cheeda Nick fully understands LT-06's thoughts. Possibly to fully utilize his conjunction with LT-06's AI.
- Redbot - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Ninja Steel. See comparison page. - First robotic ally for the Red Ranger.