|This article is about a/an episode in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
The Time of Revival (復活の時 Fukkatsu no Toki?) is the seventh episode of Seijuu Sentai Gingaman. It is the conclusion of the two-part story involving the Starbeasts, involving their transformation into their "Silver Starbeast" forms and their combined form that will become Gingaman's mecha, GingaiOh.
With the Starbeasts dead, the Gingaman try desperately to revive them using Earth Power. Meanwhile, the Barban plan on using the corpses of the Starbeasts to make a powdered medicine, but then try to thwart the Gingaman's attempts to revive the Starbeasts. In a gamble to resurrect their comrades, Ryouma and the team suggest using the power of the Kiba Blades, despite Moak's warning that the power will possibly kill them.
to be added
- This episode marks the first appearance of the Gingaioh. It also marks the first time the Starbeasts transform into their metallic forms.
- As of this episode, the Eyecatch sequence has changed slightly. It now features the Narrator shouting "Gingaman!" after the music plays for both eyecatch cards. This will be the Eyecatch until episode 41 when the cards are changed.
- Brother beetle Majin Tagredor & Torbador foreshadow brother beetle Rangers that will emerge in the franchise in four years.
Seijuu Sentai Gingaman Volume 1 features episodes 1-10. 
- Homesick - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. See comparison page.
- The Sunflower Search - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. See comparison page.