|This article is about a/an episode in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
As Sambash officially becomes Zahab's subordinate for reviving Daitanix, Gouki shows doubt in abandoning the Ginga Forest due to a particular reason.
Yuuta Aoyama, a young boy that Ryouma met once before in the human world, offers the team a place to stay. They join him at his father's ranch, who agrees to let them stay as long as he is allowed to document their adventures. Gouki later quits the team, thinking his love of wildlife and shyness will be a deterrent in his battles. But in the process, the acorn the Gingamen receive from Elder Oogi grow into Moak.
- Ryouma (リョウマ Ryōma): Kazuki Maehara (前原一輝 Maehara Kazuki)
- Hayate (ハヤテ): Koji Sueyoshi (末吉 宏司 Sueyoshi Kōji)
- Gouki (ゴウキ Gōki): Shoei (照英 Shōei)
- Hikaru (ヒカル): Nobuaki Takahashi (高橋伸顕 Takahashi Nobuaki)
- Saya (サヤ): Juri Miyazawa (宮澤 寿梨 Miyazawa Juri)
- Fairy Bokku (ボック Bokku, Voice): Sanae Miyuki (深雪 さなえ Miyuki Sanae)
- Wisdom Tree Moak (知恵の樹モーク Chie no Ki Mōku, Voice): Rokurō Naya (納谷 六朗 Naya Rokurō)
- Haruhiko Aoyama (青山晴彦 Aoyama Haruhiko): Yoshihiko Takamoku (高杢禎彦 Takamoku Yoshihiko)
- Yuuta Aoyama (青山勇太 Aoyama Yūta): Shogo Hayakawa (早川翔吾 Hayakawa Shōgo)
- Captain Zahab (ゼイハブ船長 Zeihabu-senchō, Voice): Hidekatsu Shibata (柴田 秀勝 Shibata Hidekatsu)
- Steerwoman Shelinda (操舵士シェリンダ Sōdashi Sherinda): Kei Mizutani (水谷 ケイ Mizutani Kei)
- Barreled Scholar Bucrates (樽学者ブクラテス Tarugakusha Bukuratesu, Voice): Chafurin (茶風林 Chafurin)
- Gun General Sambash (銃頭サンバッシュ Jūtō Sanbasshu, Voice): Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki)
- A clip from this episode was used during Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai as Gouki explains strength to Sotaro Ushigome (GaoBlack).
Seijuu Sentai Gingaman Volume 1 features episodes 1-10.