|This article is about a ranger in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV show mini-series, Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers, who also appears in Power Rangers Zeo and the saga finale Countdown to Destruction|
|Blue Aquitar Ranger|
|First Appearance:||Alien Rangers of Aquitar|
|Last Appearance:||Countdown to Destruction|
|Number of Episode|
Like his Mighty Morphin counterpart, Billy Cranston, Cestro is a technological genius. When Billy successfully managed to restore his own age by means of the Power Coins before they were destroyed, he and Cestro frequently worked together to find a similar cure for the other Rangers - as well as finding a means to keep the Aquitians hydrated with pure water. In this way, Cestro was the Alien Ranger who received most attention in storylines (alongside Delphine, the team leader).
Cestro had a guest appearance in Power Rangers: Zeo, in which he came to Earth again, seeking Billy's help to fight off a menace on Aquitar called the hydro-contaminators. Billy's trip to Aquitar saw the beginning of the story arc in which he was permanently written out of the show. Indeed, the Aquitian that Billy falls in love with on Aquitar, Cestria, is believed by some to be Cestro's sister or similar relative (though others dispute this because of the different races of the actors playing the two characters).
Blue Aquitar RangerEdit
- Cestro is the first male Blue Ranger to have a light blue costume (next was Jungle Fury Shark Ranger), because in Kakuranger his counterpart Saizou has feminine behaviors (and his speech pattern is similar to that of a girl). Most Blue Rangers after Choujuu Sentai Liveman who are light blue are usually female.
- Cestro's calm, intelligent personality contrasts with his Sentai counterpart Saizou who is a loud-mouthed, bumbling fool.
- He is the only Ranger with a light blue costume to not have water-based powers, but he does live on a water planet.
- Of all the Alien Rangers, Cestro has made the most return appearances.
- Cestro is the only one of the Alien Rangers to morph individually on screen. All of the others only morphed as a group.