Catherine Sutherland (born October 24, 1974) is an Australian actress who played Katherine Hillard in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1995), Power Rangers Zeo (1996), and Power Rangers Turbo (1997). She was born in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, and is now living in the United States.
- Texas Rangers (2001)
- The Cell (2000)
- On the Beach (2000)
- Money Buys Happiness (1999)
- The Jack Bull (1999)
- Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie (1997)
- Pitfall 3-D: Beyond the Jungle (1997)
The Dream Factory (2000)
- She has also been doing dance and ballet since she was four.
- She has two children, a girl and a boy.
- She admits to faking the thirty-second martial arts routine required during the Power Rangers auditions.
- Played the only Pink Ranger to have 3 different sets of powers.
- She's the only ranger to morph or at least tried to morph into two different power sources in the movie Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie.
- Was the first actor on Power Rangers from Australia.
- Was supposed to make an appearance in the Power Rangers 10th Anniversary episode "Forever Red", but her scene was cut due to time.
- Tried out for the role of Dulcea in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie. This was also how she was discovered and asked to be on the show.
- Though her character of Kat was introduced to her Shark Cycle, she never used it at all.
- Quit acting and became a personal trainer.
- She has appeared in the 4th of July commercial for Rice Crispies.
- Has a Facebook page (Confirmed as her although there is another one that poses as her.)
- Has a similar name to her character (Catherine, Katherine)
- She's the second Power Ranger actor to appear in Sweet Valley High, the first was Jason David Frank.