|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
|Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger|
|Led by:||Yamato Tribe Prince Geki|
|Mentor:||Mysterious Wizard Barza|
|Rangers battled:||DragonRanger, Fake Zyuranger|
- "Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger!"
- ―Zyurangers announcing their arrival[src]
Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (恐竜戦隊ジュウレンジャー Kyōryū Sentai Jūrenjā), individually known as the Zyurangers (ジュウレンジャー Jūrenjā), are the 16th Super Sentai, composed of the six greatest warriors of the five ancient tribes. The first five went into suspended animation to be ready in the event Bandora escaped her prison, while Burai followed them to get his revenge on Geki. Although they are still alive (excluding Burai), they are now in Heaven with Barza and their Guardian Beasts, hoping to return to Earth when they're needed again.
|TyrannoRanger||Yamato Tribe Prince Geki|
|MammothRanger||Sharma Tribe Knight Goushi|
|TriceraRanger||Etoffe Tribe Knight Dan|
|TigerRanger||Dime Tribe Knight Boi|
|PteraRanger||Lithia Tribe Princess Mei|
|DragonRanger||Yamato Tribe Knight Burai|
to be added
Super Sentai World
Years later, the Space Empire Zangyack invaded Earth. This threat was so great that all of the first 34 Super Sentai, including the Zyurangers, were needed to oppose them. Burai was brought back from the afterlife to join his team once more. The 34 Sentai put up a valiant fight against the ground forces, but when the Zangyack fleet itself attacked them, Akarenger told everyone to combine their powers and save the Earth. This destroyed the Zangyack fleet and resulted in the loss of their powers, which resurfaced as Ranger Keys, that were dispersed throughout the universe.
The keys were collected by AkaRed, and later utilized by the 35th Super Sentai, the Gokaigers, a group of five people from different planets who came to Earth in search of the Greatest Treasure in the Universe. In the afterlife, Burai joined with Naoto Takizawa (TimeFire) and Mikoto Nakadai (AbareKiller), to create Gokai Silver, a sixth hero to join the Gokaigers. They chose Gai Ikari to become this sixth hero, giving him a combination of the greater powers of their respective teams which would be revealed as GoZyuJin. Later, when the Zangyack began their final attack on Earth, Gai met Goushi, who told him that he shouldn't worry about what happens to the rest of the Super Sentai, as using the Greatest Treasure to create a world without Zangyack would erase the history of the previous 34 Super Sentai. Despite this, Gai, backed by the rest of his team, decided not to use the treasure, instead deciding to fight Zangyack using the powers they have amassed thus far on their own. After the Gokaigers finally defeated Zangyack, they returned the Ranger Keys before they left Earth to find the second Greatest Treasure in the Universe. Goushi was seen holding his Ranger Key, and he nodded to the Gokaigers as they left. It is assumed his teammates have their powers once more as well.
Super Hero Taisen
The five-man Zyuranger team, among the majority of the Super Sentai heroes, were caught up in the "Super Hero Taisen" incident. They were one of the five surviving Sentai, the rest having been seemingly wiped out by Kamen Rider Decade, who was apparently hunting the Sentai teams as Great Leader of Dai-Shocker. The surviving Sentai gathered before what appeared to be Akarenger, who was supposed to have been defeated by Decade, and were met by Kamen Rider #1, who had been defeated by Emperor Marvelous of Dai-Zangyack, with five surviving Riders. Facing off, Akarenger and Rider #1 decided that it was time bring an end to the war between the Sentai and Riders, and so both sides engaged each other in a skirmish that was ended with the surviving Sentai being defeated by Rider #1 as Akarenger defeated the other Kamen Riders.
However, it was subsequently revealed that what appeared to be Akaranger and Rider #1 were actually Gokai Red and Decade in disguise respectively. They had infact created the war between Super Sentai and Kamen Riders to make the two evil organizations believe that all the heroes were defeated when they were actually sent to wait in the dimensional rift. When Tsukasa and Marvelous' ruse was revealed, the Zyurangers appeared with the other Super Sentai through the dimensional wall, they then fought alongside all the other Sentai teams and Kamen Riders against the alliance of Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack.
Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters
to be added
The Space Pirates Return
Evidently, the Zyurangers loaned their Ranger Keys - at the request of Gai Ikari - to the Gokaigers whom had temporarily returned to Earth to find and bestow the Great King's Credential to the Zyuohgers. Their powers were returned when the Gokaigers left for space once more having achieved their quest.
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
Chou Super Hero Taisen
Iterations of the Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger existed within the Game World among a countless complement of recreated Sentai and Rider characters; PteraRanger participated in the Chou Super Hero Taisen tournament as part of Team Flying.
The six Zyurangers later appeared with the now five official Sentai, transforming into their Ludicrous Power which combined with the others to form the Ludicrous Cannon Bazooka, which the Akibarangers used to destroy Kameari Alpaca.
Individual Weapons and Team Blaster
- Legendary Weapons / Howling Cannon ◆◆◆◆◆
- Ryugekiken ◆
- Mothbreaker ◆
- Triceralance ◆
- Saber Daggers ◆
- Ptera Arrow ◆
- Zyusouken ◆
Guardian Beast System
- Legend:◆ piloted mecha, ➲ carrier mecha
- Kyukyoku Gattai Ultimate Daizyuzin ◆◆◆◆◆◆➲
- Alternate Combination - Gouryuuzin◆◆◆◆
The Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger Ranger Keys (恐竜戦隊ジュウレンジャーレンジャーキー Kyōryū Sentai Jūrenjā Renjā Kī) are what became of the Zyurangers' powers after they along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
- TyrannoRanger Key (ティラノレンジャーキー Tirano Renjā Kī)
- MammothRanger Key (マンモスレンジャーキー Manmosu Renjā Kī)
- TriceraRanger Key (トリケラレンジャーキー Torikera Renjā Kī)
- TigerRanger Key (タイガーレンジャーキー Taigā Renjā Kī)
- PteraRanger Key (プテラレンジャーキー Putera Renjā Kī)
- DragonRanger Key (ドラゴンレンジャーキー Doragon Renjā Kī): This key can be used to transform GoZyuDrill into GoZyuRex, the Greater Power of the Zyurangers. In the movie, it allowed Gai to summon GoZyuRex from the future.
Gokaiger/Zyuranger Gokai Change
|TigerRanger||Luka Millfy (female version)|
|PteraRanger||Ahim de Famille|
Super Sentai Zyudenchi
A Zyuranger Zyudenchi, bearing the likeness of TyrannoRanger, was one of three Super Sentai Zyudenchi (スーパー戦隊獣電池 Sūpā Sentai, Super Squadron Beast Batteries) which were developed by Doctor Ulshade and the Special Operations Unit. Given to Geki by AbareBlue, it is used to summon a replica of Guardian Beast Tyrannosaurus which later transforms into Daizyujin.
Video game appearances
Zyuranger video game
The five Zyurangers appear as the protagonists of the Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger video game. It is a side-scrolling action game in which the player takes control of a different Zyurangers in each of the game's five stages. The game includes two difficulty settings and a password feature.
The player begins the game as Boi in the first stage, followed by Mei, Dan, Goushi and Geki in subsequent stages. Each Zyuranger begins his or her stage wielding the standard Ranger Gun, which can be replaced with the character's corresponding Legendary Weapon by finding the entrance to Barza's room in each stage. Each stage also contain ten scattered coins which will replenish the player's life gauge completely when fully collected, as well display a still of the character's mecha and its specifications. At the end of each stage, the player will confront one of the main villains from the show. The villains faced are Pleprechuan, Totpat, Bookback, Grifforzer, and Bandora herself.
Between stages, the player will be challenged to one of three possible minigames by Burai the Dragonranger. These consist of a trivia game where Bandora will ask the player a question related to the TV series, a Pong-style game between Daizyuzin and the Dragon Caesar, and a hot potato-style game between Gōryūzin and Lamy. These minigames are also accessible from the main menu and can be played with a second player.
Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
The Zyurangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the arcade game Super Sentai Battle: Dice-O
Super Sentai Battle Base
The Zyurangers are among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Zyuranger is among all the Sentai teams which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- The Zyurangers are the first Sentai team to have a regular Sixth Hero, DragonRanger.
- They are also the first team to have a 7-piece combination, Ultimate Daizyujin.
- They are also the first team to be adapted into a Power Rangers series.
- Although not the first team to have an animal-based mech (The Livemen's Land Lion was the first one), Zyuranger's mechs were the first to be completely based on animals with no resemblance to other vehicles with animal motifs.
- Only two of the six Zyurangers have actual Dinosaurs as avatars, that being Tyrannosaurus Rex (Tyrannoranger) and Triceratops (Triceraranger), or three if the Dragon (Dragonranger) is counted. The Pterodactyl, then considered a type of Dinosaur during the series' production is currently classified as a separate branch of reptile (Pterosauria), whereas both the Mammoth and Smilodon are extinct prehistoric mammals.
- They are also the first team to be Dino theme.
- This is the first team since the Turborangers where the three main colors, Red, Blue and Yellow are all male.
- The core Zyuranger costumes bear a striking resemblance to the Turboranger costumes.
- The Zyurangers evidently fought concurrently with the 17th generation of Shinkengers, who preceed the current generation, formed in 2009, by seventeen years.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (team) - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. See comparison page.