Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an set of zords in Power Rangers RPM.|
|The Power Rangers RPM Zords|
|Power Rangers RPM|
|Used by: Ranger Operators|
|Core Machines: Zord Attack Vehicles|
|Special System: Engine Cells|
Zords (Jungle Fury)
This page lists all the battle machines known as zords used by the Ranger Operators. Below is the inventory, which also reflects on the Power Rangers RPM series page as well as the team page of the Ranger Operators.
The Zord Attack Vehicles are futuristic zords used by the Ranger Operators of the Domed City of Corinth. They are created by Dr K and her special team to bond with their operators through a universal bio-link. They enhance the rangers abilities. When activated through the use of the Engine Cell Chips they manifest and expand in size and mass.
There are a total of 12 Zord Attack Vehicles- all of which allow for a broad range of battle possibilities. They split into three groups forming their own Megazords. Past the first three Zord Attack Vehicles, each Zord has extra special capabilities- four of the Zord Attack Vehicles can form armaments for the primary Megazord, the High Octane Megazord; the two largest zords act as carrier zords; and three each can add onto the Megazord and create three power-up modes, until all 12 come together in one large Ultrazord.
Zord Attack Vehicles System
- Legend:◆ 1-pilot zord, ❖ aux zord, 2-pilot zord, ◇ unpiloted zord
- RPM Ultrazord◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆❖❖
- Road Attack Zord ◇
- Alternate Combination - High Octane Megazord with Tail Spinner ◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - High Octane Megazord with Wolf Cruiser ◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - High Octane Megazord with Falcon Zord & Tiger Jet ◆◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - ValveMax Megazord with Falcon Zord ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Mach Megazord with Tail Spinner ◆◆◆
- RPM has the most Megazord formations of any season at 7 (High Octane Megazord, ValveMax Megazord, Zenith Megazord, Mach Megazord, SkyRev Megazord, PaleoMax Megazord and RPM Ultrazord).
- This is the first season to have Zords that are a hybrid between animal & vehicle.
- The Shark Zord is actually an Orca, as Orca's have flat tails while sharks have tails that are vertical. Likewise the Wolf Zord is actually a German Shepard, which is a wolf-like dog. The Falcon Zord is also actually a chicken/rooster.
- The Valvemax Megazord and the Predazord from Power Rangers Wild Force are composed of the same 3 animals as the base Zords, namely a Crocodile, Shark and Wolf (although in the Sentai series the Wolf and Shark were a German Shepard and Orca respectively).
Pages in category "Zords (RPM)"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.