|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
|Veteran Red Rangers|
|Led by:||Tommy Oliver|
|Coexisted with:||Wild Force Rangers|
Four years after the destruction of the Machine Empire, surviving members of the empire remain, seeking to destroy Earth (how they had survived Countdown to Destruction remains unclear). Tezzla, Gerrok,Steelon, and Automon (and many Cogs) are all that is left of the Empire, as well as General Venjix, acting as the head leader. They learned that Earth's Moon was the resting place of Serpentera, the Zord created and used by Lord Zedd with the power to destroy a planet. Ever since Zedd's "death" in Countdown to Destruction, the location of Serpentera remained a mystery for many years. Venjix found it and began using Cog soldiers to dig it up, refitting it with a Neo Plutonium reactor to power it.
Andros, the Red Space Ranger, discovered Venjix and found out about his plan after following him for several years. Andros went to the moon to gather video evidence of their plans. He succeeded and sent the tape to Tommy Oliver, the Red Zeo Ranger. When Tommy learned of Venjix's plan, he asked Andros to gather all the current Red Rangers on Earth and meet him at the NASADA space port on Earth. Although it was not explained how each Ranger would be contacted, it's assumed that Andros had contacted Carter, probably recommended by Leo as Leo had met Andros and Carter in two different teamups, who in turn used governmental connections to track down Cole and Wes and Eric of the Silver Guardians. T.J. was easily available as he also served as Andros' second-in-command, while Aurico and Leo were contacted by Andros. However, Tommy contacted his former teammate Jason Lee Scott himself. However, Jason didn't give Tommy a definitive answer as to whether or not he would show up at all.
Cole, the current Red Ranger, was contacted by Carter as the Wild Force team were gathered at a park. Carter stated that only Cole was needed. The two proceeded to NASADA's space port, where they met up with Andros, T.J. and the Silver Guardians, of which the latter two were immediately recognized by Cole, as he already met the two in the Wild Force and Time Force teamup. Tommy appeared and explained that he would be leading the team of Red Rangers. At the last second, Jason pulled up to the group on a motorcycle, surprising Tommy somewhat. Jason explained that he didn't think the mission would feel right without the original Red Ranger. He then proceeded to rib Cole, "the new guy" of the group, who originally offered a handshake. The Red Rangers boarded the Astro Megaship Mark II, created specifically for this mission, and proceeded to the moon. With new Alpha robot, Alpha 7, Tommy further explained the mission to the other Rangers and that they must stop the Machine generals and destroy Serpentera. Venjix and his other generals prepared to board Serpentera, but they were then interrupted by the Rangers. Venjix sent Cogs to distract the eight Rangers while he and the others fled to Serpentera. The Rangers battled the Cogs unmorphed and easily defeated them.
Eventually, Cole escaped the barrage of Cogs and chased the generals. Venjix fired at him, but Cole was rescued by Leo and Aurico on Leo's Jet Jammer. Then all the Rangers gathered, morphed with their respective morphing calls (save Aurico, who never appears demorphed), and battled the Generals. Cole and Jason fought Venjix, where Jason showed the new Red Ranger a corkscrew kick. Tommy and Wes fought Gerrok and Tommy destroyed him with the Zeo Flying Power Kick. Eric and Aurico fought Tezzla and destroyed her with Eric's Quantum Defender. T.J. and Leo fought Automon and destroyed him with Leo's Quasar Saber, Transdagger, and T.J.'s Turbo Blade and Turbo Lightning Sword. Andros and Carter fought Steelon and destroyed him by combining power from their blasters. Cole severely damaged Venjix with his Crystal Saber. Venjix then jumped into Serpentera and took off. With no time to get to the Ship, the Rangers relied on Cole with his Wild Force Rider to battle Venjix. Cole used the rider to fly into Serpentera and destroyed it from the inside. Both Venjix and Serpentera were destroyed. Afterwards, the nine human Rangers part ways, and Cole remarks how Tommy appeared to be the "greatest Ranger ever", with the other Rangers bragging of their exploits.
|Red Ranger||Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)|
|Red Aquitar Ranger||Aurico (Aquitar Rangers)|
|Zeo Ranger V Red||Tommy Oliver (Zeo Rangers)|
|Red Turbo Ranger||Theodore Jay Jarvis Johnson (Turbo Rangers)|
|Red Space Ranger||Andros (Space Rangers)|
|Red Galaxy Ranger||Leo Corbett (Galaxy Rangers)|
|Red Lightspeed Ranger||Carter Grayson (Lightspeed Rangers)|
|Red Time Force Ranger||Wesley Collins (Time Force Rangers)|
|Quantum Ranger||Eric Myers (Time Force Rangers)|
|Red Wild Force Ranger||Cole Evans (Wild Force)|
to be added
- Astro Megaship, Mark II
- Aurico, Andros, Leo, Carter, Wes and Eric had all retained their powers previous to the events of Forever Red, simply ceasing to operate as active Rangers after their threat had been defeated (Cole was still the active Ranger at the time). However, several of the Veteran Red Rangers utilized powers that had been lost as a result of being defeated by various villains or disuse throughout the course of the series. This included:
- Jason, who utilized one of the Power Coins that had been damaged thanks to the efforts of Rito Revolto.
- Tommy, who employed his Zeonizer despite discarding it in favor of the Red Turbo Morpher years earlier.
- T.J., whose Red Turbo Morpher lost its powers when Eltar was conquered by the United Alliance of Evil.
- No explanation was given for how these Red Rangers were able to utilize their powers again in the episode, nor explicitly in any other Power Rangers episode. However, in Marvel Comics' Power Rangers Comics, Jason's ranger powers were utilized by one of the Dark Rangers, and writers for the series state that Jason reclaimed his coin from the Red Dark Ranger in order to become the Red Power Ranger again. For Tommy and TJ, most fans speculate that Tommy simply reclaimed the Zeo powers as they were never explicitly destroyed but merely replaced by the Turbo powers, while TJ is assumed to have regained his Turbo Morpher from Lightning Cruiser, based on the precedent set by Justin Stewart and Mountain Blaster in "True Blue to the Rescue".
- A similar event took place in Super Sentai as well, where 24 red warriors (and GaoRed) gathered to defeat Rakushaasa in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai.
- For the 20th anniversary of Power Rangers, many promotional images depicted another gathering of Red Rangers, this time featuring Red Rangers from Ninja Storm to Megaforce.