|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers saga.|
For the Super Sentai team, see Category:Turborangers
|Led by:||Tommy Oliver|
|and later by:||T.J. Johnson|
|Coexisted with:||Blue Senturion|
|Rangers battled:||Shadow Rangers, Crash & the Creeps|
|A representative teamed up with:||Space Rangers, Veteran Red Rangers|
|Red Turbo Ranger||Tommy Oliver ► T.J. Johnson||Jason David Frank ► Selwyn Ward|
|Blue Turbo Ranger||Justin Stewart||Blake Foster|
|Green Turbo Ranger||Adam Park ► Carlos Vallerte||Johnny Yong Bosch ► Roger Velasco|
|Yellow Turbo Ranger||Tanya Sloan ► Ashley Hammond||Nakia Burrise ► Tracy Lynn Cruz|
|Pink Turbo Ranger||Katherine Hillard ► Cassie Chan||Catherine Sutherland ► Patricia Ja Lee|
|Phantom Ranger||Phantom Ranger||Ali Afshar (as "Alex Dodd")|
|Blue Senturion||Blue Senturion||David Walsh|
When the evil space pirate Divatox arrived on Earth looking to capture the wizard Lerigot and release the monster Maligore, the Zeo Rangers learned that their powers wouldn't be enough to stop her if she were to succeed. As such, Zordon, Alpha 5, and the rangers created a new set of powers from an unknown source, creating the Turbo Keys and their corresponding Turbo Zords. Due to Blue Zeo Ranger Rocky DeSantos being injured, Justin Stewart became the Blue Turbo Ranger in his place after learning the identities of the other rangers. Using their keys and a magical ship known as the Ghost Galleon, the rangers followed Divatox's Subcraft through the Nemesis Triangle to the island of Muranthias where Maligore was imprisoned. After facing Divatox's forces and two former rangers-Kimberly Ann Hart and Jason Lee Scott-who had been corrupted by Maligore's influence, the rangers battled and defeated Maligore himself.
The rangers continued to battle against Divatox as she threatened Angel Grove, facing off with various monsters as time went on. Shortly after the space pirate's arrival, Zordan and Alpha 5 departed for Zordon's homeworld of Eltar, while Dimitria and Alpha 6 arrived to advise the rangers. Another ally soon arrived in the form of the Blue Senturion, an intergalactic police officer who came bearing a grim warning of the future formation of the United Alliance of Evil.
Eventually, the former Zeo Rangers who remained on the team came to the point where they were ready to move on in their lives. As such, they passed on their powers to four new rangers: T.J. Johnson, Ashley Hammond, Cassie Chan, and Carlos Vallerte, with Justin continuing to serve as the Blue Ranger. This team would continue to contend with Divatox, facing new enemies like her brother General Havoc and being joined by new allies like the sentient cars Lightning Cruiser and Storm Blaster, and the engimatic Phantom Ranger. From their new friend, the rangers also received the Rescuezords, which they employed against various monsters sent by Divatox.
The Turbo Rangers' adventures as a team came to an end with a series of defeats. Eltar came under attack by the forces of Dark Specter, forcing Dimitria and the Blue Senturion to depart in hopes of aiding Zordon. The Rangers' Zords were then destroyed in battle with the monster Goldgoyle, and a massive attack by Divatox's army destroyed the Power Chamber. In the process, the rangers arsenal-including their sentient cars-was either destroyed or captured. Her task accomplished, Divatox responded to an invitation to join the United Alliance of Evil, and the powerless rangers determined that they had to follow her into space. By boarding a NASADA shuttle, the rangers-with the exception of Justin, who elected to remain behind on earth-and Alpha 6 departed. They would later join forces with Andros, becoming the Space Rangers.
Despite the destruction of the Power Chamber, two Turbo Rangers would later regain their powers, at least temporarily. Storm Blaster escaped Divatox's forces, and finding Justin provided him with his repaired Morpher, which allowed him to become the Blue Ranger again to aid the Space Rangers in saving Lightning Cruiser from Divatox and Astronema. Later, in Forever Red, T.J. joined a team of Red Rangers in an attempt to stop the Machine Empire from raising the evil Zord Serpentera from its resting place on the moon. He did so using his Red Turbo Morpher, though how he came into possession of the repaired or rebuilt device is unknown.
to be added
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ➲ carrier zord, ● other zords
- Turbo Megazord (Turbozords) ◆◆◆◆◆
- Red Lightning Turbozord ◆
- Mountain Blaster Turbozord ◆
- Desert Thunder Turbozord ◆
- Dune Star Turbozord ◆
- Wind Chaser Turbozord ◆
- Robo Racer ●
- Rescue Megazord (Rescue Zords) ◆◆◆◆◆
- Lightning Fire Tamer Rescuezord ◆
- Siren Blaster Rescuezord ◆
- Thunder Loader Rescuezord ◆
- Star Racer Rescuezord ◆
- Wind Rescue Rescuezord ◆
- Artillatron ➲
- Alternate Combination - Rescue Turbo Megazord (combination of 2 Turbozords & 3 Rescuezords) ◆◆◆◆◆
- The first team has the unique trait of the entire team having first joined in different seasons: Tommy (Season 1), Adam (Season 2), Kat (Season 3), Tanya (Season 4) and Justin (Season 5).
- It should be noted that the Phantom Ranger was not considered a Ranger in Turbo's Sentai countpart, Carranger (in which his equivalent, the VRV Master, showed up in only one or two episodes), but is considered a Power Ranger in Turbo. This is the only time such a change has occurred.
- The Turbo Rangers are the first Power Rangers team to share their name with a Super Sentai team, the Turborangers, even sharing the use of giant cars as mecha/zords. This is followed by the Mega Rangers.
- This is the first team to not use "It's Morphin' Time" as the call to action, but instead used "Shift into Turbo" to fit the theme of the series. Subsequent teams had their own calls.
- The Turbo Rangers are the first not have an Ultrazord, instead it had a carrierzord Artillatron.
- Carrangers - Super Sentai counterpart