Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about a/an set of rangers in Power Rangers Time Force.|
|Time Force Rangers|
|and later by:||Jen Scotts|
|Base of Operations:||Clock Tower|
|Rangers battled:||Evil Power Rangers Time Force|
|Teamed up with:||Lightspeed Rangers, Wild Force Rangers|
|A representative teamed up with:||Veteran Red Rangers|
Wild Force Rangers
Wild Force Rangers
|Chronological Order (Future)|
Their mission was to capture Ransik, who escaped to the year 2001 and seemingly murdered Alex, the original Time Force Red. The rangers go to the year 2001 to capture Ransik. They also recruit Wes, Alex's ancestor, to become the new Time Force Red. They also meet Eric, a friend of Wes, who becomes the Quantum Ranger.
|Time Force Red||Alex ►◄ Wesley Collins||Jason Faunt|
|Time Force Pink||Jen Scotts||Erin Cahill|
|Time Force Blue||Lucas Kendall||Michael Copon|
|Time Force Yellow||Katie Walker||Deborah Estelle Phillips|
|Time Force Green||Trip||Kevin Kleinberg|
|Quantum Ranger||Eric Myers||Daniel Southworth|
After Ransik's escape to 2001, the Time Force officers set to guard him, Jen Scotts, Lucas Kendall, Trip, and Katie Walker stole the Chrono Morphers and hijacked a timeship, following hime to the 21st Century. There, they discovered the Chrono Morphers were DNA locked, requiring them to seek out one of the previous Red Ranger's ancestors to release the lock on the other four morphers. They found one, and Wesley Collins became the new Time Force Red Ranger, providing them with local accommodation and clothing in an old clock-tower; coincidentally, the clock-tower had previously been the base for an odd-jobs agency known as 'Nick of Time', giving the Rangers a cover story for their presence while also allowing them to earn a living. They remained in 2001 for (presumably) several months, defeating mutants sent out by Ransik or Frax. Eventually the Quantum Box was discovered, and Eric became the Quantum Ranger. After several battles, Ransik surrendered, and the Time Force agents returned to their time period.
A year later, the Wild Force Rangers and Silver Guardians discovered the Mut-Orgs, beings that were half-mutant and half-org that had been unleashed by Ransik. The Time Force Rangers and a redeemed Ransik and Nadira returned to aid the Wild Force Rangers in defeating the Mut-Orgs, and subsequently bonded. Their current whereabouts are unknown.
The Time Force Rangers returned as part of the army of Legendary Rangers that helped the Mega Rangers defeat the Armada once and for all, fighting in a huge battle against hundreds of X Borgs and dozens of Bruisers.
Individual Weapons and Team Blaster
Time Flyer and Shadow Force System
- Legend:◆ piloted zord, ★ battlezord
- Shadow Force Megazord ★◆◆◆◆◆
- Quantasaurus Rex/Q-Rex ◆
- Transwarp Megazord ●
Legendary Ranger Keys
- Power Rangers Time Force Ranger Keys: These represent the Time Force Rangers.
- The Time Force Rangers are the first (and so far only) Power Rangers team to feature a Pink Ranger as the leader.
- The Time Force Rangers were the first team of Rangers to not feature white boots or white gloves as part of their uniforms, they were the same color of their respective Ranger color designation.
- The Time Force Rangers' are the first rangers to have the Rangers' opaque visors not colored black (in this case, their visors matched the main colors on their respective suits). This would be repeated in Dino Thunder where Trent's visor is red compared to the other rangers, in Megaforce where Robo Knight's visor is red compared to the other rangers, and in Super Megaforce where Super Megaforce Silver's visor is gold compared to the other rangers.
- Ironically, they are all sixth rangers.
- The Time Force Rangers are the first (and so far, the only) team to have a Ranger with green hair.
- Timerangers - Super Sentai counterpart